Reviews for More than a Birthday
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Poor England... America is SO good for him XD
Amaterasu Ai chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
awwww how touching

its nice to know Iggy can finally go to Al's birthday parties without feeling ill

USUK forever
CanIHasAFryingPan chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
D'!

SO CUTE! And I love how Arthur discribes Alfred -heart-
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
As much as I love tsun!England, his dere moments make me want to hug him and never let him go _ (but Alfred wouldn't like that at all, nope) Poor England, he has such a hard time letting go of past heartbreak. At least he finally did overcome it c: And oh, Alfred. A whole day dedicated to celebrating himself and his accomplishments? I can just imagine him bouncing off the walls. What a cutie. I love those two, especially when you write them. :3
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW

...Was my first reaction. I'm not sure if that was my infatuation with fireworks or USUK speaking, or the way you wrote the ending, but it was all very well done and made me squee and fan myself. How adorable. *hearts* I'm so glad you're part of the Hetalia fanbase, because otherwise all these USUK stories (and other couple stories) you've written would never have come to be. And that would just have been a darn shame. ;; Looking forward to getting caught up with the rest of your stories one-by-one! And I'm a pretty enthusiastic reviewer, so expect more of these from me
SchemingAlchemist chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
AwwThis is so sweet! :D
Nahrali chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I was grinning the entire time I was reading.

I wouldn't have expected anything less from you.
forevertheheroandking chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Awww very cute! :3
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
So cute! I love your characterization of England; how he's such a sweet lil' sourpuss and the paradox of it all XD. I love how his love for America pulls through in the end and he's able to enjoy himself for a change. And Alfred XD

'America's resulting grin outshone every firework in the sky.' - Oh God, yes :D

Nice fic. Certainly kept me warm and fuzzy.
KaruKageXP chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
First, congrats on writing exactly 100 words!haha. I loved the story even if it is a typical plot, the way you said the story made it good... I guess. I also really love the line where Arthur says happy independence. It nearly made me cry. Great job though!
Witty Teacup chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Cute! I love your work! D
Affera chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I'm so happy you did something like this :D Especially after your "200 years coming" fic; it was like they got some happy closure. I always imagined that England could get over the 4th of July (especially with the help of his awesome American boyfriend ;D) so this was nice to read.

Well, I have a headache and can't really think of things to say, so great job making another wonderful story :)
dragonheart3 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This is pretty damn cute. I've always wanted to see England finally accept America's birthday, and in an established relationship too! :)
Knight The Cat chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
UWAAAAAAHHH! ADORABLE! Dammit, I was just about to go to sleep... After reading your other stories all night! But that's soooooo effing cuuuuuute! I love it! Goodnight! I'm going to sleep now!