Reviews for Two
readicted chapter 11 . 7/20
Well, this was...dark. lol. Bella seems well-suited for her new life and her new partner. Thanks for sharing.
jk chapter 11 . 6/26
itd be funny if bella found out how he fed...and decided to do the same...even the score as it were...ohhh I bet Edward would be pissed. And he would deserve every fucking second of it
jk chapter 10 . 6/26
I hope bella wakes up with aros power so she can see what Edward REALLY is. How fucking gross he is. I hope she sees, then leaves his ass
jk chapter 7 . 6/26
I wonder if bella would be so excited if she knew that hundreds of other woman have been on that same dick...I feel really sorry for bella, that she doesn't know that what she really should be doing is pouring gas into her pussy and lighting it up with a match...cause that shits ruined now!
jk chapter 2 . 6/26
Edward is fucking disgusting...hes already fucked and killed what? a few hundred woman? NO WOMAN would want to be with a used up whore like this
jk chapter 1 . 6/26
sooo they go around fucking and then killing woman? And just because Edward didn't do it tonight he DOES do it?
Why would anyone want bella to be with a gross whore like this? This isn't something you can fucking take back!
k1942 chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
I really didn't like Jasper by the end of this story!
k1942 chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
It doesn't surprise me that Bella is taking to this new life like a duck to water. I'll bet she and Edward have a lot more fun together than he and Jasper ever did!
k1942 chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
Frankly, I'm glad Edward destroyed Jasper! That controlling habit of his was beginning to really be annoying! I wonder what immortality will do for Bella?
k1942 chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
Hurry, Edward, you might be in time to stop him if you really fly!
k1942 chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
Good lord, girl, be careful what you wish for, because it looks like you are going to get it, in spades!
k1942 chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
This woman is fascinating him to the point that he isn't quite as focused on killing her as he is on having her around a bit longer.
k1942 chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
I wonder how much she senses about what he's really capable of? Maybe more than she realizes? We are about to find out, I guess!
k1942 chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
I'm a little surprised that these two are such messy eaters, especially Jasper. I see Bella is having her usual effect on Edward. It always blows his mind that he can't hear her thoughts. That has to be a great part of the attraction, coupled with her inviting scent!
k1942 chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
Guess that will teach those two boys never to mess with an obsessive vampires car! They better dispose of the evidence, too!