Reviews for Fringe: Flickers
Elephanza chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
This was such a wonderful story. Your characterizations were spot-on and the nuanced plot really drew me in. I loved hearing about the younger days of my three favorites on Fringe. I know you wrote this when the show was new, but I am just becoming a fan now and it was a pleasure to find and read this. The early flickers of time travel and of Nina and Bell's relationship were really brought together nicely. Your descriptions of a university campus were very well done. Thanks for this, even all these years later.
P.S: Nice touch in naming the time traveling girl Amanda Grayson aka Spock's mom!
Tides of Gray chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Absolutely brilliant story - I loved it!
Valentina-Lestrange chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
I loved this. I find Nina really intriguing which makes her one of my favourite characters and this is really well written - please write more? I really loved the dynamic between William and Nina.
misfiredcanon chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Outstanding! Probably one of the two or three finest Fringe fanfics I've had the privilege to read. Please shift your talents in the direction of this universe for awhile; you show enormous potential. Thank you for an intriguing backstory.
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Hello there.

I've just found your story and I'm quite intrigued. Nina Sharp is one of my favourite characters and this is a very interesting idea that you've come up with. :)

I look forward to reading the rest of this story.