Reviews for Time and Chips
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 1 . 3/7
This was such a great story, but my heart broke for Martha and I wanted to slap Ten for being such a wad to her. All that talk at the end, his hints to nine made it really seem like he despised Martha. I'm going to pretend this is early on in their companionship, and he doesn't yet realize what an amazing, loyal and loving companion he has in Martha.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I like it. It stays very true to the Doctors and Martha's relationship. I always thought he could be a little nicer to her.
pastoutafait44 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Hilarious yet sad at the same time. Martha's confusion is so funny.
meg394 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Breaks my heart! I'm a glutton for punishment, though, cuz I loved it!
lastincurableromantic chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Wow. This was really, really good.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
That is so sad...Poor Martha...poor Doctor... *sigh* Great job writing though! :D
prose.titute chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
"There is nothing more alluring than a blank page" - Nice.

Aw, I wish Nine had told Ten to be nicer (as in like, 'open up' a little bit to Martha and just treat her better). I really enjoy fics where Martha meets Nine, but there seems to be even less of those than Martha/Master fics.

That was a nice way to incorporate 'Bad Wolf', Martha noticing that the Doctor was all 'huffy-puffy'. I smiled when I read about her and Rose smiling at each other. It would've been cool if Martha had clocked on to why Rose called Nine "Doctor", but I guess if she had then there wouldn't have been room for your fabulous and melancholy ending. (Poor Ten! Going around in search of the best chips ever.)
laurenhasmoved chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I really love this. Everyone was in character and I loved the bit about Bad Wolf - nice way to tie the Doctors together. I also liked the small moment with Rose.

The only think I wish would have been added was Nine telling Ten to treat Martha better. After hearing her talk about him, I couldn't imagine him not. Maybe just a moment after Ten says "Love her while you can" where Nine says "you too" (meaning in a platonic way of course).

Just a suggestion but the story's still wonderful the way it is.

Very good! :)
sgtat chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh, man. Brilliant.
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Wow! Why have I never read this before? Thank you for posting! You did all the characters *really* well!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh my god, I think you just broke my heart! This is so awful but the Doctor's love is so powerful and true here. You did so well describing his heartache.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Paradox time! Loved it, though. The Martha POV was great, although I actually thought she'd pick up on the two Doctors thing.
WTF chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
the line about him not wanting his chips to touch hers because they might contaminate his just fucking slayed me. that was a nutshell observation about the "relationship" between Martha & her inconsiderate asshole Doctor.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
this was a really cool little idea. sad but cute.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Ooh, powerful. Fic!Martha is often so much more palatable than TV!Martha, haha. Such a lovely sad concept though, with the chips...aw. Loved it.