Reviews for Time and Chips
I like it. It stays very true to the Doctors and Martha's relationship. I always thought he could be a little nicer to her.
pastoutafait44 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Hilarious yet sad at the same time. Martha's confusion is so funny.
meg394 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Breaks my heart! I'm a glutton for punishment, though, cuz I loved it!
lastincurableromantic chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Wow. This was really, really good.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
That is so sad...Poor Martha...poor Doctor... *sigh* Great job writing though! :D
prose.titute chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
"There is nothing more alluring than a blank page" - Nice.

Aw, I wish Nine had told Ten to be nicer (as in like, 'open up' a little bit to Martha and just treat her better). I really enjoy fics where Martha meets Nine, but there seems to be even less of those than Martha/Master fics.

That was a nice way to incorporate 'Bad Wolf', Martha noticing that the Doctor was all 'huffy-puffy'. I smiled when I read about her and Rose smiling at each other. It would've been cool if Martha had clocked on to why Rose called Nine "Doctor", but I guess if she had then there wouldn't have been room for your fabulous and melancholy ending. (Poor Ten! Going around in search of the best chips ever.)
laurenhasmoved chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I really love this. Everyone was in character and I loved the bit about Bad Wolf - nice way to tie the Doctors together. I also liked the small moment with Rose.

The only think I wish would have been added was Nine telling Ten to treat Martha better. After hearing her talk about him, I couldn't imagine him not. Maybe just a moment after Ten says "Love her while you can" where Nine says "you too" (meaning in a platonic way of course).

Just a suggestion but the story's still wonderful the way it is.

Very good! :)
sgtat chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh, man. Brilliant.
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Wow! Why have I never read this before? Thank you for posting! You did all the characters *really* well!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh my god, I think you just broke my heart! This is so awful but the Doctor's love is so powerful and true here. You did so well describing his heartache.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Paradox time! Loved it, though. The Martha POV was great, although I actually thought she'd pick up on the two Doctors thing.
WTF chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
the line about him not wanting his chips to touch hers because they might contaminate his just fucking slayed me. that was a nutshell observation about the "relationship" between Martha & her inconsiderate asshole Doctor.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
this was a really cool little idea. sad but cute.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Ooh, powerful. Fic!Martha is often so much more palatable than TV!Martha, haha. Such a lovely sad concept though, with the chips...aw. Loved it.
ApplesOfDyscord chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I like this flow of it, its just that... why does Martha always have to get the bad end of the stick? _ Anywho good job though