Reviews for Runaway
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2020
Awww... this story was so cute! I love the ending. I couldn’t stop laughing
Ophelia chapter 1 . 4/24/2019
Ok. I know I'm late, but I just can't get over smth: Bren would NEVER answer the phone with "Tempe Brennan". Never. She always answers with "Brennan". Just wanted to point that out.
flowerkin chapter 1 . 1/30/2019
Love this story. I’ll reread it many times.
divawife chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
Fantastic
OneWriterGirl97 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I gotta say... This story is really cool :D
However the fact that it's one giant chapter makes it a little hard to read but that's just a minor thing! Other than that the story is really really cute!
Sequel?
Adelled chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Fun ending. Lovely anxious emotional beginning. Thanks for the fun read.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Totally awesome tale
boldtvillemayor chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I like your version of Brennan because even though she is sad she does something she doesn't just wallow. That seems more like the character we loved at the beginning of the show. I am going to read all of your stories now! Thank you for sharing your writing!
s01itaire90 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
That was just too cute. I love it when Parker and Bones hang out... they are so cute together!

I was thoroughly entertained and very glad that you wrote such a Parker/Bones-centric fix... it was just absolutely wonderful.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such awesome fics!
iluvfangs chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Absolutely. Fantastic!
Aussiekitty77 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
So cool... Really good
Daisy60 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
absolutely fantastic, so touching and hilarious. I couldn't stop reading till I got to the end and it's way too late. thanks for entertaining me. have a great 2012, Daisy60
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was absolutely hilarious and had me in splits laughing!And too adorable..!Loved it!
pnwer chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I enjoyed this a lot, I always love interaction between Bones and Parker. This was like an extra large sundae. I laughed out loud a bunch of times. Great setting too.

One comment. I am American and jusr finished reading a Bones fanfic by an Aussie before reading your story. It is always a little jarring when the dialogue between characters includes phrases that are unique to Aussies or Brits. Expressions an American would never use. While I love phrases like "dangly bits" or "have a go", Parker and Brennan would never say them. I hope you take this as just an obervation as it is in no way meant to be a criticism.

Thank you for the hours of free entertainment and laughs!
goddessoftheexotic chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Loved it!

Great characterisation and nautical theme!

Parker was great, just a little older than normal to have adult like features without losing any of his little boy charm!