Reviews for Runaway
Adelled chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Fun ending. Lovely anxious emotional beginning. Thanks for the fun read.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Totally awesome tale
boldtvillemayor chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I like your version of Brennan because even though she is sad she does something she doesn't just wallow. That seems more like the character we loved at the beginning of the show. I am going to read all of your stories now! Thank you for sharing your writing!
s01itaire90 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
That was just too cute. I love it when Parker and Bones hang out... they are so cute together!

I was thoroughly entertained and very glad that you wrote such a Parker/Bones-centric fix... it was just absolutely wonderful.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such awesome fics!
iluvfangs chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Absolutely. Fantastic!
bonesisgreat chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
So cool... Really good
Daisy60 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
absolutely fantastic, so touching and hilarious. I couldn't stop reading till I got to the end and it's way too late. thanks for entertaining me. have a great 2012, Daisy60
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was absolutely hilarious and had me in splits laughing!And too adorable..!Loved it!
pnwer chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I enjoyed this a lot, I always love interaction between Bones and Parker. This was like an extra large sundae. I laughed out loud a bunch of times. Great setting too.

One comment. I am American and jusr finished reading a Bones fanfic by an Aussie before reading your story. It is always a little jarring when the dialogue between characters includes phrases that are unique to Aussies or Brits. Expressions an American would never use. While I love phrases like "dangly bits" or "have a go", Parker and Brennan would never say them. I hope you take this as just an obervation as it is in no way meant to be a criticism.

Thank you for the hours of free entertainment and laughs!
goddessoftheexotic chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Loved it!

Great characterisation and nautical theme!

Parker was great, just a little older than normal to have adult like features without losing any of his little boy charm!
Katzatack chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
GREAT STORY! Could you explain the significance of Parker's book character ? BTW looved the whole girlfriend thing xD!

Keep it up!

Katzatack
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
love this story parker is soooo cute!
206pinkbones chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
That was a great story. Loved how you captured their characters. Loved Parker. So sweet! Thanks for sharing another good one! :)
excuse.my.muse chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I adore your Parker. Your characterization of him is so similar to the Parker we've seen on the show, but he's so much more. I adore his frankness. Sometimes he's a child, others he's a teenager, but he's also an adult too. This is definitely one of the better write and thought out stories I've read in a while. Plus I just love it when Bones is like this, sometimes people think her too cold on the show.
Mezzo187 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Very entertaining, sweet idea. I always love Parker and Brennan bonding. :) And that fight Parker had with his dad-priceless! H got to see some truth, and Booth got called out on what a jerk and idiot he had been.

I'm guessing you sail, or just have a very vivid imagination. (Not that I know anything about it and would know if you were accurate or not.) It was fun to read a B&B story in a different setting.