Reviews for Runaway
Katzatack chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
GREAT STORY! Could you explain the significance of Parker's book character ? BTW looved the whole girlfriend thing xD!

Keep it up!

~Katzatack
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
love this story parker is soooo cute!
206pinkbones chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
That was a great story. Loved how you captured their characters. Loved Parker. So sweet! Thanks for sharing another good one! :)
excuse.my.muse chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I adore your Parker. Your characterization of him is so similar to the Parker we've seen on the show, but he's so much more. I adore his frankness. Sometimes he's a child, others he's a teenager, but he's also an adult too. This is definitely one of the better write and thought out stories I've read in a while. Plus I just love it when Bones is like this, sometimes people think her too cold on the show.
Mezzo187 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Very entertaining, sweet idea. I always love Parker and Brennan bonding. :) And that fight Parker had with his dad-priceless! H got to see some truth, and Booth got called out on what a jerk and idiot he had been.

I'm guessing you sail, or just have a very vivid imagination. (Not that I know anything about it and would know if you were accurate or not.) It was fun to read a B&B story in a different setting.
CMW2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Parker has always had a place in my heart and I love how articulate and mature you've made him, as do I love his role in making his dad take his head out of his ass and get with his Bones, at last. The B&Bness is of high quality and I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Great chapter, really good.
Artemisbeloved chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
excellent want more PLZ
samiam004 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
that was so entertaining!
MissK chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This story was amazingly well written and I am absolutely smitten with it! I Would Love to read more, maybe some things about Booth and Bones once they get back to work, and definitely about the next trip out with Tessa too!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Excellent fic some tough stuff covered love that Parker and Bones missed each other that much and he could go to her. love her yacht sounds amazing look forward to more soon
IrishGirl95 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
that was sooooo good and very very cute with the parker and bones thing!•
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Hey Bex,

Sorry it took me a while to read this one! I have been very busy in college and didn’t have the time. I am going to review this story a little differently than I usually do:

I loved the whole story line. It was written wonderfully! I loved that Parker went to Brennan after the fight with Booth. I found it very enduring) I also loved that you had Bones have a boat. I loved the stories of the time she ran away when she was in the foster system and why she wanted a boat. Very beautifully written! I really liked that Booth followed them, It showed that he really cared about his son and felt absolutely horrible for what he did to his son. I loved that you had Parker have a girlfriend!) They were such a cute young couple! I loved the description of their first date and that he called her with Rebecca’s phone afterwards! Hahaha. The way you had Booth and Brennan get together was so cute and romantic in my opinion!) Their first time making love was cute and romantic in my opinion because it showed how much they needed each other after all of the years they have loved each other without acting on those feelings. Their night making love for the second time later that night was beautifully written!) I loved that Parker sailed Osseous back by himself with Booth and Brennan sleeping naked on the boat! That was freaking hilarious!

The one thing I really liked about this story the most!:

I really loved that you had Booth and Brennan talk so openly about sex with Parker. I loved how Parker felt about Theresa’s(Tessa’s) feelings. I liked the fact that they talked about it because I know that there are a lot of young readers on this sight (one is 13 that I know of) that read rated M stories and I really liked that you explained the consequences of having sex at such a young age, both emotionally and physically. So great job with that! I also really liked how open they were about their relationship with Parker Present!) There were many more things I loved about this story but it would take me forever to write them out in this review! lol

One thing I noticed that I wanted to know:

Are there really dolphins at where their at? Stupid question, I know but I am too lazy to look it up! lol

Something I noticed:

Parkers age. He is 10 or 11 on the show, but I just figured that you had more time pass in your story so that it would make more sense for him to have a girlfriend?

I loved the story like always! Thanks for sharing it!)

-CassandraXX
LadyJosephine24 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I must say I loved this story it was awesome and great. I hope you continue to write from time to time. I'm now going to read one of your other stories while I wait to be able to watch Grey's (my choice for to night since I feel like Parker and have no desire to see a possible proposel), any way you stories are great.

josie