Reviews for Runaway
Resounding chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
BRAVO! I loved this story! You are such a talented writer! :) It wasn't a setting I would normally expect to see these people in, but nevertheless, I still found it to be a very intriguing tale that even though seemed strange to their character, I could still picture everything like it really was them in this story! I like the creativity you used here. :)
Azkadellia chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Great story, awesome! I love the way Bones cares for Parker and do this for him. I'm going to see your other stories
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Ha ha ha! That was adorable. is there going to be a sequeal by any chance? I really liked it. :)
Becksbones chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
What a great story! I've read it three times already (and you know how long that takes LOL). It has everything and made me laugh and made me cry. Parker is just awesome in this and you are so good at describing everything I feel as if I've been on the ocean with them. Plus I finally know what Port and Starboard mean so you educated me as well.

I always look forward to your stories and reread them all numerous times.

Can't wait for the next one,

Becks
hrhdana chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
OMG epic story, so awesome! well done!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Absolutely excellent. I laughed and I smiled.
dovepage chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
What a lovely story, always delighted when I see that you have posted again. Just the right amount of angst, romance, parental bonding and fluff. Good work.
Nonnihil Scelestus chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Awesome! I love your stories. Bones as a pirate at the end, was a perfect touch!
squintwannabe chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Happy to see another story. Great as always.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Hi there,

Glad to see you back with this one...Love how Parker went to Bones in his time of need! How he stayed with her for the day...Of course how Booth followed them...Loved how she had named the boat 'Osseous'...very clever of you!...Loved this in it's entirety!...

Looking forward to more from you...

Ger
squintwannabe chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Happy to see another story. Great as always.
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Hahahahaha! OMG, that was awesome! Great job!
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Outstanding!Love your work!
skogmus chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This is one of the best stories i have read. I would have loved to see a sequel. Any chance for that? Absolutely love parker and bones interaction;)
neshama chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
You have no idea of how happy I am when I see an update alert from you on my e-mail. Every time you post a fic, a week later I start to hope for another one. I know I’m crazy. I can only imagine how much time you invest on writing your amazing stories. This one is no exception. I loved it so much. Parker has always been one of my favorites on the show and one thing that lets me a bit down on his storyline is that we don’t get to see him as often as I’d like to. He and Brennan have so much potential for plots and what you’ve wrote is one of them. Of course the show wouldn’t have gone so deep on the talk as you did, since it’s not HBO (it’s a compliment!). It’s so amazing how you manage to create some situations for the characters that we’ll most likely never see on the show and still keep them on their usual behavior. I also loved Osseous. I’m a big fan of the ocean and it was nice to embark on that adventure. I hope to hear from you soon! Keep writing you’re incredible! And I’m sorry for any grammar mistakes, English isn’t my first language. I honestly can’t wait for the next one!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »