Reviews for Runaway
coterie2 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Great story. Loved it.
Dream4aSleepyZombie chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Oh my God, I loved it, seriously, I don't know how you do it.

Lebxeb, you are brilliant, seriously writing like that is and art form and you are an artist.

I loved every moment of the trip and I didn't get sea sick; which is a real feat for me.

I can't wait for your next story.
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
that was soooo fucking awsome!

i love your work sooo much.

you are without a doubt my favourite Bones author!

i'm soooo happy you wrote this!

i love bones and parker fluffyness!

thank you!

_
chymom chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wow long! BUT SO WORTH THE TIME! Loved it! Are you planing a follow up with his girl on board? Or the two year away wedding on board her? Loved this one! Looking forward to more soon.

Maybe next time u gould make it 5 or so chapters instead of one long post.
my-completeness chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Great story! Funny and cute!
LiselleHunt chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Love this story. I really enjoyed it. I love Brennan and Parker's interaction. Thanks
Louella chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This was amazing! It took me forever to read, but now I'm sad its over! By far the most unique plot and story ever! Thanks for giving me a bit of sunshine on evening of the biggest snow storm of the year!
sunny smiles chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I love it! It was really sweet and funny in the end. ;)

Keep up the good work.
TheDropBear chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Great story. I loved all of the Brennan/Parker stuff, with him feeling comfortable in confiding in him and her showing him the ropes. Would love to see a follow up sotry - perhaps the weekend when Tessa comes with them?
legggate chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oh, I loved that one. The agnst was wonderful and, well, Bones and Parker togethet is just the best. And very little Hannah and she leaves for good! What more could a girl as for? Oh yeah, sumtt and naked Booth. I am all over that! Great fic, thanks for sharing.
reyskywalker15 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
OHMYGOSH. This story is SOOOOOOO SWEET! I think I have like a mouthful of cavities now :) I love all the Bones/Parker-ness, it's something we never really get to see! GREAT JOB! :)

-tyler
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Loveeee it. Very cute, sweet, and funny. Brief recovery time, but let's face it- he's never stopped loving Brennan.

I realize Booth is almost definitely going to propose to Hannah, but I keep hoping otherwise. Even if she says no (and she has to, or back out at some point)...the fact that he would...Ugh it kills me. I'm not sure I can/could keep watching after that. But we'll see...

THanks for sharing!
Skole chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
In a word: Superb!

Your B&B adventures are the best. I just know that a delightful trip to somewhere is in store when I open up a browser window on one of your stories. They are emotive, sweet, funny, hot & sexy, and they still keep it real - Bravo, it ain't easy keeping these guys in character, I know, but you manage to pull it off - time after time.

As for Parker, I mean c'mon, who doesn't love that kid? But he's not just a kid anymore, is he? The little man is growing up *sobs* and his relationship with Bones is a special one - can I say that I hope that this relationship is propagated on the show...just like you do it?

The intimacies that you portray are also delightfully devoid of vanillarised cliches. Sex, as penned by you, is a little adventurous, a little edgy, and a little messy...just as it should be, in my humble opinion :D

I hope you keep writing, because I adore your work.

S
teamtucker chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Thank God for Story alerts...Love your stories! Love parker and bones stories even more! wait that came out wrong. No i love the two together! I do think she let Booth off way too quickly. Thank you for writing this. I needed it. The show is disappointing me greatly but at least there is fan fiction.
divine529 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
LOVED IT! I adore the water and loved how well you captured me and took me on a fabulous journey! That was wonderful :D. I can't wait to see what else you have in store :).
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »