Reviews for Runaway
k chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Love all your stories!
nelliesbones chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wonderful :-)

I really enjoyed reading this one, you put a true smile on my face.

Especially love this: "They didn't watch it rise like a Seville orange into the milky blue. Nor did they see the kaleidoscope of colours it painted on the fresh canvas surrounding them. They didn't witness Polaris fade and twinkle away for another day either. They had something much more compelling to witness."
Llewtrigg chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I love opening up my inbox to find a new story from you, it always means I'm in for a good long read. This was wonderful as usual. I'd even love to see more...maybe the following weekend with little Tessa?
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oh my god, this was wonderful. I enjoy all your work. This was exceptional. You dealt with some of the things that I think the show should address. I love the fact that Parker spoke his mind even though he knew he would get into trouble. I liked the idea of Bones doing something for herself because she usually only thinks about what she can do to help other people with her money that she thinks is worthwile. I love the fact that Parker and Bones were having so much fun even without Booth. That just goes to show that Bones loves Parker for himself. This was a all around hit for me. Thank you so much. Your work always makes me happy and a little warm under the collar(LOL). Awesome
michily chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
love it..i love parker more now...LOL
jojo1507 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
loved the story. Bones/Parker story are the best xD you're really an amazing writer, it's so great to read a nice long story with such quality, I like how you succeed at balancing the funny and serious parts.
Beth Cain chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oh yes! I DID enjoy it, tremendously! You wrote a lovely engaging tale and managed to keep the intensity and honesty of their reactions flowing through out it. I love your stories and your style. Very Well Done!
walkingonsunshine83 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Your stories are always a fun read! Keep it up! (especially the ones with Parker, like Exchange!)
Pacicos chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
A wonderful treat, with promises of a warm sea, as I brave the latest snowstorm this Winter... Thanks! I welcome this journey in my imagination with my favorite characters.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5