Reviews for Worth facing the world for
Silvercrystal77 chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
Oh my gosh! I love this story! Please PLEASE continue it when you can!
Perko chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
I like this story, it's fun to read, you should continue sometime :)
lj chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
loveeeee this
Ksue chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
Aww. This was cute.
Peacelover56 chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
i hope you write more
hope-for-you chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
Another great chapter! :) good job
KK161990 chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
I'm finally caught up with this story. It's great so far. Hope you update soon!
JCI chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
I think this might be your strongest chapter. From beginning to end it just flowed beautifully and the idea that Sasha used this "team bonding" activity to push past his natural hesitation and that Payson reciprocated in kind. *sigh* I love them. I'm really enjoying this, can you tell? Keep it going.
JCI chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
Oh, Payson, going to Lauren Tanner for advice! Love it. If that doesn't perfectly illustrate her level of confusion I don't know what does. And Sasha,standing outsider her bedroom door, what incredible imagery. His self-loathing is so clear and yet, he obviously can't fight back his feelings. *sigh* I think that's what I love about this couple, it's so wrong that it's right.
JCI chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
Oh my God, Sasha. I have a new name for him, the King of Mixed Signals. You do not give the girl the kiss of her life, call a girl up the next more to invite her to breakfast and then push her away! Oh Sasha.

This might seem like a stupid little detail, but somehow I don't imagine Payson catching the bus to the Rock. We've always seen Kim drive her and sometimes drive herself. Also, Boulder is a city, but not a city the way New York or London are, with massive public transportation systems. It's much smaller and I'm pretty sure people drive everywhere. I just had to mention it because your writing is so eloquent at times that silly things like that take away from the story.

Either way, I'm still loving the story. Kinda glad I fell behind, because I still get more to read now.
JCI chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
I'm so far behind on your story! Sorry. Catching up now.

When I first read this I thought that it was a pretty weak excuse for Sasha to hit that guy. I mean we know he has a pretty short temper, but the comment was pretty harmless. HOWEVER, then I thought about it and I realized the Sasha in your story is under the influence of some pretty heavy frustration and just about anything was likely to set him off. The kiss it self, that was absolute perfection, from your wording to the sentence structure and the flow of the scene. Absolutely loved it.

Okay, off to read the next chapter! :-)
crazy.lady789 chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
Loved it! Such a good idea. I love the way you take the simpilest ideas and give them such a deep meaning.

Looking forward to the follow up x
SeekerDreamer chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
Wow, this chapter was amazing...and the content of Payson's note rather unexpected!
Ksue chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
I so wanted him to go into her room! Ugh, these two need to stop dancing around each other and just...get it. I mean really.

Good job! Can't wait for another.
InkOgnitO chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
I really like the way you write, capturing the emotions of characters so poetically...but no coach will bring his athlete coffee and bagels. Especially, not minutes before practice. It's like some kind of an oxymoron that really disturbed me in this chapter.