Reviews for Because
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Yes, very realistic, and certainly something I could see Cal fighting over within his own thoughts.

Great work.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I'm loving all the different takes on last night's fabulous episode!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Ouch2 - some happy times please! Love your fics, great writing! But it will be awhile before we hear if there is chance at saving LTM so I am begging for a happy fic, or a funny fic, something to make us smile! PLZZZZZZZZZZZ!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Aww. Excellent look at Cal's thoughts. You can tell just from his expression when he was speaking to Emily that he does think all these things :( Well done :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow. Thanks for writing this. It was a fantastic ending and I want series four to explore where we left off. Thanks again.
lilylynn chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Mmmkay totally! Love his thoughts...just wish he could get them figured out! This is wonderful love!

Thanks for sharing! :)
Vainillina chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Cute and sweet. I liked it and I can totally imagine that's exactly what Cal was thinking while saying "yeah" to Emily. His face was telling so many things and you filled the silence that followed with this nice insight. Thanks for sharing.
lrigD chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Amazing little story. Quite a good insight, I think, into a very complex character.

I cheered out loud when I saw that final scene. And then immediately got angry because, of course, it is the final scene of the final episode of the season... but hey, it's better than nothing right?

Anyway, I thought this was very good. Very in character, without all the Briticisms (?) people throw in that are not British at all and are just very annoying. Well done! :)
VikkiHeat chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This is so great. You've really captured Cal's voice in this as well as his hopes and fears.

Well done! :)
joiedevivre2011 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
*does happy dance* I can't believe he finally admitted it! As always, your story is great. :)

And BOOOOOOOOO for having to wait until May to find everything out!
gidget89 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
It's not terrible at all, lol. You are so severe upon yourself. I liked it - short and sweet, and not straying too far from the canon path we've been given, more just elaborating upon it.

Well done :)
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it many more times to you - Damn! You know these characters! You always write Cal so well. So, what voice will he listen to... The first one, because he's stubborn and waiting for her to make the first move. ::sigh::
VEEBS8 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Great little story, so much insight to Cal and his feelings towards Gillian that we now all know for real that he has.

This episode was amazing, surely Fox can't not renew this awesome series!