Reviews for Helpless
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I could totally see this. You did a great job showing us the connection between the brothers. Good job.
Zinfer chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Loved it! A great fic, keep it up :) I'll keep reading
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Agonizingly realistic. Good job.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Ahh, yeah, this was another superb tale. I enjoyed it very, very much.
Maz101 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Loved this too - so happy to have found your writing for your talent with hurt and comfort. And great characterisation even in a silent Dean.

Three in three days? What are you on - off to the next now...
Noninone chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
awesome.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Loved it! Of course Dean would wake up and feel like he was back in hell again. Luckily, he listened to Sam and will let his trachea heal. Thanks for the great one shot!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
LOVE IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT from top to bottom... everything is just PERFECT!

Dean and Sam and Hell and hell and... it's AWESOME!

and LOL at the raised finger... perfect ending!

simply awesome!

tnx for sharing! :)

S.
SeraphimXII chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oh I have words man... but I'll get to that later. IN the meantime- XD SO awesome! Never read a story where Dean had a crushed larynx! I like it. :) Fav!

XII
Samantha V chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Great description of both Sam and Dean's ordeals! I miss Sam with a soul...

Any chance for an epilogue?
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Okay, I totally love this story. It's so perfectly written, the boys are very well portrayed. I was a bit confused at first, struggling with the times – where's present, what's past? But then...what a ride!

Dean's rage and stubborness in combination wih Sam's persistence, awesome! Plus, it left me with a huge grin on my face, because the final image was hilarious.

Kudos, my friend!

Barbara
AuntMo chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
They always did have great timing, didnt they? And they never did grow up, either one of them. That is part of why they are so adorable.

Your cowboy thing is going to be realized later this season, too, I think...