Reviews for I loathe you too, Darling
just me 5000 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Great job. I would never have guessed English is not your native language.
SocietysSake chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
For not being an English speaker by nature, you are very good. Your English is by far better than my students, and they've been in the states their entire lives. Thank you for the wonderful story line.
Rose chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Hey! Don't know how to speak to you english or french ;)
As a frenchy, je préfère utiliser ma langue natale :p
J'ai bien aimé ta petite fic comme bcp d'autres, soit dit en passant ;)
Ca aurait peut-être été bien de voir plus de leur dispute dans un chapitre supplémentaire mais je ne suis même pas sûre! Peut-être que ça aurait été de trop, rallongeant trop le début ... Enfin ça aurait été juste pour le fun de les voir se traiter comme on a vu avec le nez de Snape et "frigid bitch" ? ;)
MaryVampy08 chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
"Mmh… And I certainly don't want to make love to you, Hermione."
I loved that part. xD
It was amazing. Plus, you did a good job since english is not your first language.
nancy loves harry potter chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
I really enjoyed this, I really liked how you wrote Hermione and Severus. Your English is better than a lot of native speakers! :)
Gryffindork11 chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Your English is very good :) I couldn't tell that it is a foreign language to you. I loved this story, Severus was amazing ;)
Authyme chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
lots of fun
xoxA
Cleminem chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
I really like this so far. You're doing exceptionally well for writing in a foreign language. :)
Krounas chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Infusiion chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
I can tell you usually stick to fan fiction, as this felt perhaps a little shorter or a little more rushed than it should have been (but I do the exact same thing when I try to write anything other than one shots so I understand!). But you should have more confidence in your grasp of the English language! If you didn't mention anything about English not being your native tongue I wouldn't have noticed. So well done ;)

Anyways I enjoyed this, and their attraction to each other being morphed into hatred and passionate fighting certainly seems true to their characters! And I really do love a jealous Snape ;)
omg chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
I absolutely loooooooove this, your writing style is amazing, i love the wy u portrayed the characters they were spot on! I could see it happening like that! I wish it was longer though and SEQUEL?
MaeCoug chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
I'm loving this story. Saddened because one more chapter to go. I love the way you write. Many authors write without pulling emotion out of the reader. It feels like you are looking into a glass bubble and watching a show. But you put the reader right in the middle of it all. When I read your stories I feel like I have surround sound, but in pictures. I was in the middle of hermione and snape's argument, I was sitting next to minerva as

she was lecturing severus. I love your writing style, l am sorry for being so long winded. You are my first review, it was that good.
MaeCoug chapter 5 . 12/26/2011

GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Ha! "Er… I don't know." Oh, Minerva. The epitome of the Gryffindor house...
kci47 chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
I liked this story a lot! And I would never have guessed that you aren't english-speaking...great job!