Reviews for Magister Magi Berserker
pltrgst chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
i hope this one gets continued someday.. or adopted atleast
pltrgst chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
despite showing his memories? did he not show him throwing titanic spears of lighting? i doubt any servant could survive that unscath.. is it because hes a berseker that he cant throw A rank spells indefinitely?
Noah Thomson chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
this story is amazing ! At first i didn't though Negi would made a good Berserker, but you changed my mind, you put his character so well ! Normally Negi is more cheerful, but I understand that he should be influenced by the mad enchantement.

In all cases, good Job... such a shame you didn't update more of this fanfic
Dragonjek chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Oh dear. Negi's already casting out the harem-nets, huh?

This is a very appealing story, and I'll love to see more.

I do have one criticism, though-Negi seems to be much too cold, overall. There's a lot of him standing around and silently following after Illya, and he hasn't posed any real objection to the death game that is the Holy Grail War.
And I really can't see Negi being so blasé about killing someone like Shirou to shortcut around fighting the Servant or to fulfill a grudge, even at the order of another.

Still, a good story, and favorited.
Guardoflight chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
This has been an enjoyable story, that I would love to see in the near future
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Negi is so badass
lostmagic564 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
im not going to lie the fact

he introduced himself and told his tale. He told them of his life, his experiences in Mahora Academy, then in Magicus Mundus, he told them of his fights with Fate Averruncus, Jack Rakkan, and Dynamis. The he told them of how he died and how we met Zeltrech.

... it make even me who knew he was telling the turth say bullshit. nice idea anyway
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Jose19 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is a rather interesting crossver because both of these series are very popular, and would work very with each other, and adding Negi to the mix will definitely improve the story quite a bit.
Kosuke-Dono chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Nice story...
GenryuBlack94 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
this story is very interesting but i wonder if you will make negi use one of his strongest spell like Perpetual Lightning Form or Magic Absorption Circle to absorb excalibur's attack since this negi seems weak (no offense).

Hope You Update Soon.
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
nice ideam especially cuz negima gets no love in ff. then again you can't do much with only one guy main character. or maybe its that he ten but that doesn't explain naruto.
KailSakray chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
and fight!
sinon chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
like the story... please continue
Bobboky chapter 2 . 8/14/2012