Reviews for Magister Magi Berserker
Dragonjek chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Oh dear. Negi's already casting out the harem-nets, huh?

This is a very appealing story, and I'll love to see more.

I do have one criticism, though-Negi seems to be much too cold, overall. There's a lot of him standing around and silently following after Illya, and he hasn't posed any real objection to the death game that is the Holy Grail War.
And I really can't see Negi being so blasé about killing someone like Shirou to shortcut around fighting the Servant or to fulfill a grudge, even at the order of another.

Still, a good story, and favorited.
Guardoflight chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
This has been an enjoyable story, that I would love to see in the near future
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Negi is so badass
lostmagic564 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
im not going to lie the fact

he introduced himself and told his tale. He told them of his life, his experiences in Mahora Academy, then in Magicus Mundus, he told them of his fights with Fate Averruncus, Jack Rakkan, and Dynamis. The he told them of how he died and how we met Zeltrech.

... it make even me who knew he was telling the turth say bullshit. nice idea anyway
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Nice!
Jose19 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is a rather interesting crossver because both of these series are very popular, and would work very with each other, and adding Negi to the mix will definitely improve the story quite a bit.
Kosuke-Dono chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Nice story...
GenryuBlack94 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
this story is very interesting but i wonder if you will make negi use one of his strongest spell like Perpetual Lightning Form or Magic Absorption Circle to absorb excalibur's attack since this negi seems weak (no offense).

Hope You Update Soon.
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
nice ideam especially cuz negima gets no love in ff. then again you can't do much with only one guy main character. or maybe its that he ten but that doesn't explain naruto.
KailSakray chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
and fight!
sinon chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
like the story... please continue
Bobboky chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Very good
roughstar333 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I like the story please continue it !
The Crossover Addict chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Asteeg.. erm- I mean, This is awesome! Even though the last update was 6 months ago... Moar plz! 8D It's really well written and detailed (especially the fight scenes) but the chapters could have been divided into several more.

_Taga-Pinas ka? Woohoo! Yeah! Pinoys rock! XD
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Ouch! Negi can still make Pactios! He just became a game breaker! You took what is basically a Caster-type Servant with combat skills that exceed most mid-tier Servants and you allowed him to retain what is basically the ability to gift others with Conceptual Weapons bordering on low-level Noble Phantasms (like the Caster from Fate/Strange Fake)!

Illya would have to be an idiot not have him form Pactios with Leysritt and Sella now (they're already strong enough to fight low-level Servants with their normal halberds), and if she works up the nerve he can either grant her a Pactio or she might even be able to grant him one the way the princess did! If he gets that notebook that let's him use others Pactios again and he still has access to the Pactios from the Mahora girls, he is going to have some very nasty surprises for Archer, Caster, Assassin, and Saber (Asuna's BFS is basically Fate/Zero Lancer's magic-cancelling spear on steroids and the possibilities Nodoka's Mind-Reading Diary opens up are near endless since it bypasses magical defenses against mind-reading)!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »