Reviews for With Noble Intent
Marika Haliwell chapter 52 . 5/9
I have no words !At. All. Lmao i cracked some ribs along this story .
Leesulah chapter 52 . 1/9
Truly, this story made me laugh more than anything– and made me question my own sanity at times. But aren't we all a little crazy inside?

The copious amounts of musical/real world references made me guffaw here and there. "Bharimannilo" had me nearly rolling on my very hard wood floor, you evil author.

Having read many of your other lovely stories, I can honestly say that this was truly a blast. Your writing skills are certainly diversified.

May Sister A Few Strings Short Of A Blanket always be so, in light of Inquisition.
cyarian chapter 26 . 11/3/2014
I just finished ready you story, I haven't laughed so much! I enjoyed the "dressing down" of Wynne throughout the story.
Grannaah chapter 26 . 5/2/2014
I so love this story, I can't stop grinning.
Judy chapter 52 . 4/14/2014
I revisited this story once again because it will forever be one of my favorites. Thanks for such a great story.
White Ivy chapter 52 . 4/13/2014
Great fic!
White Ivy chapter 40 . 4/13/2014
This is the most pun filled fic I've ever read! I love it. ;)
ex-ellent chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Okay ... who are Randal and Cathair and where did they come from?
Judy chapter 52 . 4/11/2013
I was looking for updates to the stories I am currently reading when Joss came along and demanded another visit. I still love this story as much now as when I first read it. Thank you for a great story and a fantastic character.
CmdrHawke667 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
You named your Mabari ' Styxandstones '

Love it.
Dark Seroph chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
These references... they are killing me... I really enjoy your snappy style of story telling in this chapter, and the take on the Fade dreams of the companions. Very cool.
Dark Seroph chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Bran and Stoker? The creator of Dracula is the door man? I guffaw at that.
Dark Seroph chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
I had to stop in the middle of a paragraph to write this review. I've been quietly cackling the whole time I've been reading, but your depiction of Isolde just really got me. The humor in your writing is simply delicious, and I look forward to reading the rest of the story. Cheers
AddisonCousland chapter 52 . 11/24/2012
I absolutely loved this story! I laughed and cried, Joss is too great! The humour was just brilliant! My favourite story of yours!
skogsdraken chapter 52 . 10/21/2012
I just finished reading this story and I enjoyed it so much! You made me laugh with each new chapter and I've completely fallen in love whit both joss and teagan. You're an incredible writer! Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Now I really wish that you could romance teagan ingame.. that little flirting just isn't enough if you ask me ;P
Thank you again! :)