Reviews for Ellis' Little Pony
the haunted toilet chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
AH. EM. GEE! This story is the BOMB. Annnnnd on another note: Was than implied Nellis I saw. Derp Derp, You card, you! ;D
Coloured Flames chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I giggle at the adorableness ;_; Now my parents think i'm nuts
LlafApplez chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
That was absolutely... ADORABLE. I cant totally connect with getting attached to the unlikeliest of toys XD I love how you told of even Ellis' mom getting attached to Blue. It was sweet. You did an awesome job XDDDD
WhiteWolf535 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
d'awww! That was so adorable!

I liked Ellis's mom's point of view! It was diffrent and awesome and made the story THAT much better. lol... I wonder how Nick would respond if he knew that Ellis named a My Little Pony after him... hmmm. actually he would probably be happy, you know, underneath the guard on his manlyness.

Anyway, that was a good read! Thanks and good work!
A.G.Acid chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
hehe cute! X)
josh chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
nice story very good
Phantom-Of-The-Keurig chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Huh, well, I LOVED this for some odd reason! :D I usually HATE NickXEllis...but I dunno, something about this story...I really liked it ;) Good job.
She Dictator chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this little story! This is so cute and honestly it's so Ellis. You did a great job on this!

xoxo

Snubbed
Ghost-Toast chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Sooooooo cute! I absolutely loved it.

Faved :3
GlassSoul chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
My face! My facial expression is forever lost in the abyss of D'aww.

;u; 'Twas beautiful and very well written.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
reminds me of my little ponys.. ahh memories...(luv it :D)
clac234 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This was completely friggin' adorable! It was very well written and I loved how you characterized Ellis' mom (who usually doesn't get much screen time here for obvious reasons). Good work!