Reviews for The Doctor, the Nurse, and the Queen
Jade Johanson chapter 45 . 1/14
i love this. i am smiling and crying and wow, i just love it.
LokieStoleMyTARDIS chapter 45 . 12/1/2014
Well I finished the story. I am very sad, it was a great story! Could've used some more Doctor Whump...but I loved it! Especilly Rory being all Fighter/Nursey guy!
bowtiesarecoollike chapter 45 . 1/3/2014
Stayed up all night reading this. So worth it. Such a perfect story! Your characterisation was flawless, I loved Anne. Usually I hate all possible love interests for the Doctor in fanfiction but she was just so likable! Well done!
desertforest21 chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Mango Supreme chapter 45 . 5/31/2013
awwww this was a well done story.

thank you for sharing this!
gecko-chan chapter 45 . 5/16/2013
I don't care how many years it has been since you posted, but blimey, that was good. Thank you for all your effort and posting and things. :D You've done wonderfully with this, and I'm glad I stumbled upon it. I love the fluidity of your writing style, too, that and your little quirks added (especially Amy finding spider webs with her face...I don't know how many chapters ago it was, but it still makes me happy). It takes something awesome to keep my interest through this many words, and look, I've made it to the end! Anyhow, thanks! T'was great. :D
Inastiel chapter 45 . 5/10/2013
OK I adore this one.
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
I love this book/story. You should take it to a publisher.
rainydaydreams chapter 45 . 11/29/2012
Wow. This was just - yes. Good. YOU WRITE GOOD. I loved your characterization of Rory, especially. And of course, Anne and Maggie, who I just fell in love with. (Just one issue, really: the same scenes from different POVs felt a bit repetitive.)

But yes. I loved this.
KarminLove3 chapter 45 . 11/23/2012
I can honestly say this is the longest fanfiction that I have EVER read! It was sweet, funny, humorous, intellegent, and amazing. You wrote all the characters in perfect ways; they were never out of character. I loved the last-ish part when the Doctor stole Grist's bacon!

I would also like to compliment your writing skill. Some writers don't describe anything, leave out details, and sometimes don't punctuate- one of the fanfictions I read contained no quotation marks. :P

I know you already have like 400 reviews, so mine probably doesn't matter, but you did so well! I cannot even imagine writing this much in 3 months.

I have two current fanfictions, but neither one of them are near being finished, plus I have an idea for another fanfiction! I don't know why I do it to myself :/

Anyways, I loved everything about this! You are a great writer, and I hope someday I can write as well as you do! :)
SummerMistedDragon chapter 45 . 10/12/2012
Loved it!
deactivated222 chapter 45 . 7/8/2012
Thank you! That story was very refreshing! I read it in one night; it was very entertaining. I just couldn't seem to stop. Very well written! I am a huge fan of the eleveth doctor and whump stories, so this was immensely satisfying. Please keep up the great work:)

Phoebe Cloud chapter 45 . 6/4/2012
LOVE this!

I'm so glad you didn't make Anne a Mary-Sue...that happens WAY to often with OCs.

Aww, poor Doctor. *hugs the Doctor.*

Keep writing-you're amazing at it! I secretly hope that you'll write more whump. :)
tigerlily124 chapter 45 . 1/7/2012
Loved it! Very nicely done. Thank you!
InMyHat chapter 45 . 12/18/2011
Oh my gosh.. THAT WAS AMAZING. Best story i've read on this site so far, and i've read quite a lot. :D