Reviews for Uniform
cary99 chapter 1 . 4/30
Awesome story
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 2/17
Tsunade is gonna be pissed. Or happy. Not sure which one
Omg! Talking about timing! lol! Love it
GoddessOfRainAndPizza1211 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Lol that ending
DChan21 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Yay another continuation of piercings! Love this AU story. Fingers cross that you decide to continue this story!
parsimonia chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
best end ever! haha thanks for writting!
Animelover0818 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
oh s***...
Release Me chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
* fanits* form massive noise bleed...aging. that was even hotter then frist one I read. I nearly flipped my computer over when he told him he was do him on the pole, woo *fans face*
CrowneXV chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I had read "Piercings" a while back then continued my venture of more SasuNaru fictions. When I came upon this one, I read the summary seeing its connection and I opened up, but decided to read this morning since it was already late. As I started reading it, I'd forgotten about the summary, I realized that I had this story in my favorites for some time now and I had read it several times. So when I got to the part "Black Labret Bar" on his lip I remembered, so I almost slapped my face for not realizing this story had a prequel of sorts. I like how the both stories seem to have no connection at all. I like both stories too, they're awesome. Keep up the good work. -thumbs up-
insideimasadrainbow chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
That was hot as hell. The end though! Had me ROLLING. XD

Kick ass job, lovely. ;D
Mea chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Yay Sequal!
If this was a series, I'd be your slave.
TheCrownPrinceOfCrime chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Nice that's just like sasuke, having sex on a fire pole
minasuka-chan chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
u know, i think im gonna read all of these piercing ones
yup, im turning into a fan of ur work :)
Darkspider chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Woot! *waggles eyebrows suggestively* I don't know why, but the idea of Sasuke screwing Naruto at his workplace sounds very appealing. Haha. Good job on this! *eternal good guy pose*
cleo21 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013