Reviews for All I Care About
All-things chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Hahahaha! I knew it was Wilson! I knew the sink didn't feel right! I knew it! Gosh, I'm smart.

Great story. I enjoyed reading it a lot. It's a different interpenetration of the undocumented events of the Tritter Arch and I liked it.
SrslyNo chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Very satisfying ending. I had a feeling Wilson was behind the poisoning, but not until chapter six. Great pacing and very IC. Kudos.
pgrabia chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
This was a wonderful ending to a great story! Thanks so much!
damigella chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Yes! I was right from the start! I even got this vibe that Wilson would be tempted to kill himself. You can't see me, but imagine me beaming with smug satisfaction.

People tend to forget it because of the sweet brown eyes, but he's every bit as smart as House.

Awesome ending. I knew from last chapter that House was dissatisfied with the explanation given in court, but of course I had totally forgotten the iPod - which turned out to be the key to understanding.

I didn't expect the extra twist of House voluntarily going into rehab as a consequence of Wilson's self-sacrifice. It makes a lot of sense. Wonderful writing.
rslhilson chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
OH! Oh my. You really got me there, man. Just when we thought we knew everything...haha, I *knew* there was something up with the iPod!

Thanks for an amazing story - I really, truly enjoyed every word of it. Bonus points for my favorite lines:

"'Unless you feel up to cooking, yes. I'm getting my spring roll tonight one way or another.'

It took a heroic effort not to make a crass comment but somehow Wilson managed."

Heh. Congrats on a job well done!
rslhilson chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
Excellent ending - nice little twist with no one actually intentionally poisoning Wilson, and I liked how the courtroom scene played out. Looking forward to the epilogue!
All-things chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
It wasn't the butler, it wasn't the maid, it was the sink! Wow, what a great story. I enjoyed following it very much. Thank you for sharing it.
SrslyNo chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
I like Wilson throwing himself on the sword to save House. Very clever.
damigella chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
This is AWESOME. Of course it's too good to be true, so we will have to wait for the epilogue. But the notion of House feeling better because Wilson smiles at him _and_ Tritter looks ready to choke made me really smile.

I have a dumb technical question. Do doctors in the US really use kilos? I thought that country was allergic to the metric system.
pisces317 chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
I loved this chapter! I can't wait for more.
All-things chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Ah! It's the water!

Well, now we know what's ailing Wilson. But we still don't know who's poisoning him. Man! I hate cliffhangers!
Freddy chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Love the suspense, but poor Wilson, please don't hurt him! Please update real soon. I thought I had this one figured out but looks like I am wrong...
rslhilson chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Hmm, so my next guess: the arsenic is in the water bottle? Still not totally sure how that relates to the missing iPod haha, unless the poisoner just jacked it while tainting the water...?

Haha anyway, I'm seriously loving this story - not just for the mystery, but also because it's so well-written and every character is spot-on. Can't wait to continue!
pisces317 chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
I love this story so far! I can't wait for more!
damigella chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
That's so easy. I can just repeat my review of chapter 3 verbatim.

And no, I never get the clues even when I read an Agatha Christie mystery for the 20th time, so I don't know why the bag is supposed to be so important and won't know until you explain.

Which I hope is soon.