Reviews for A Feeble Trip To Insanity
Krulla Chief chapter 14 . 4/5
I gotta admit, I kinda wanted Gohan to say "Fuck this shiy I'm flying home" but other than that nice story.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
awesome fic
Guest chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
it was so funny i'm a vegeta fan but if e was watching the news for ztv he would have rolled over laughing like me
euroteres chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
I feel as though there is a startlingly large plot hole here in the fact that Plum shouldn't remember how to man a cash register let alone the fact that she SHOULD be manning a cash register if she has about the memory span of a goldfish.

I feel so unaccomplished in pointing that out...
Joncis chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Because screw the forth wall, that's why!
NerdsRule chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
You stole that whole airhead thing from FairlyOdd Parents, didn't you? Do not deny it. O:)
NerdsRule chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
It's pretty sad that they got lost in a playplace. Wait, is a playscate a playplace? Was that place really an inner-dimentional thing or was Gohan just being paranoid? He was probably paraniod. Haha I love this story. Long review I done typed.
NerdsRule chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I love how you put McDowell's in there.
AnisoulJ93 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I've got someone who gives me head aches by talking too. Only it's my Nan, and it's more to do with the mind boggling stuff she says than the frequency of her voice. You figure out how the suns rays reflecting of a windmill causes Earthquakes.
jisko2ijsko chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
'It wasn't like he could send them to the middle of nowhere and abandon them so they would have to learn how to survive. Only lame twits would do something like that.'

poor piccolo. i thought it was pretty genius what he did XD
withoutwingsx chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
Oh my god, one of the best ones yet!
Berykuul chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
I love stories like this, the ones when there not all lovey dovey and actually talk without blushing every 5 words. Great Work it was HILARIOUS.
Individual Lies chapter 14 . 3/23/2011
A good finish to an awesome story. I liked it a lot. Shame to see it end so soon, but it was fun while it lasted. Can't wait to see what else you've got in store!
Individual Lies chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Gohan never trust a little green man that sits at the top of the world all day. He's bound to get bored and cause mayhem to his friends for the hell of it! I liked this chapter. And the scene at the end with Gohan and Videl was awesome. lol
Individual Lies chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is an awesome movie and it was great to see the reference. This story is great, and I'm trying to catch up on it. lol