Reviews for A Feeble Trip To Insanity
yoshi3000 chapter 14 . 7/11
My throat hurts from all the laughing...so much humor...
soullegend60 chapter 14 . 2/8
Good story, I acctually thought it would be a crack fic. I'm still happy with it though. And the ending seems a little... Abrupt. Other than that good job! A fun read
Blahhhh chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Drool*. ... YOUR A BOY!

O.o Thought you were a girl ;U; sorry
Krulla Chief chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
I gotta admit, I kinda wanted Gohan to say "Fuck this shiy I'm flying home" but other than that nice story.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
awesome fic
Guest chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
it was so funny i'm a vegeta fan but if e was watching the news for ztv he would have rolled over laughing like me
euroteres chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
I feel as though there is a startlingly large plot hole here in the fact that Plum shouldn't remember how to man a cash register let alone the fact that she SHOULD be manning a cash register if she has about the memory span of a goldfish.

I feel so unaccomplished in pointing that out...
Joncis chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Because screw the forth wall, that's why!
ThalassicSkies chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
You stole that whole airhead thing from FairlyOdd Parents, didn't you? Do not deny it. O:)
ThalassicSkies chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
It's pretty sad that they got lost in a playplace. Wait, is a playscate a playplace? Was that place really an inner-dimentional thing or was Gohan just being paranoid? He was probably paraniod. Haha I love this story. Long review I done typed.
ThalassicSkies chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I love how you put McDowell's in there.
AnisoulJ93 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I've got someone who gives me head aches by talking too. Only it's my Nan, and it's more to do with the mind boggling stuff she says than the frequency of her voice. You figure out how the suns rays reflecting of a windmill causes Earthquakes.
jisko2ijsko chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
'It wasn't like he could send them to the middle of nowhere and abandon them so they would have to learn how to survive. Only lame twits would do something like that.'

poor piccolo. i thought it was pretty genius what he did XD
withoutwingsx chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
Oh my god, one of the best ones yet!
Berykuul chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
I love stories like this, the ones when there not all lovey dovey and actually talk without blushing every 5 words. Great Work it was HILARIOUS.