Reviews for Yearning for You
RoseHeart chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awesome! I love this pairing and wish we could have seen more and wish he could have lived as well. Thank goodness for fan fiction! Five stars! I hope to see more from you!
LadyWriter94 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was great! I loved that we got to get inside of his mind for a bit, to know how his love for Sarah was like. I loved this. Thank you for writing a beautiful and touching tibit of Kyle Reese's loving mind.
Sunset'90 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Ya I totally agree that Kyle's death was tragic... I always tear up when I see that.. Today when I saw it, I wanted to find a fanfic in which he doesn't end up dead...

*sigh guess there is nothing like that out here... I'd love to read more Kyle/Sarah happy stories
DirtyAim chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I thought that was really good! Your sentences tend to run really long though. You should do more, this is such an under-appreciated and underwritten pairing!
disneyglittersparkles chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I agree with you it was really tragic when Kyle died. Whenever I watch the movie I literally start bawling my eyes out lol. Anyways this story was awesome. If you write anymore fics about these two I would love to read them. D
depper57 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I love this pairing as well... they were what made the first Terminator for me! Thank you for writing this, I never thought of reading any Terminator fanfic before, but this was perfect! Think I may go watch the movie now!