Reviews for Sacrifice
aspiegiraffe chapter 1 . 1/26
omg i love thus
starfire25 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
interesting story. i really love the team and their family dynamics.
natalya.belarus.9 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
awwwwwwwww now i can sleep well... 3333
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
great story! i loved reading it!
Vivat Leah chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Great story. The ending is so sweet. I'm glad they all made it out all right.
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was very intense and I loved how they were all willing to lay their lives on the line for Hotch and each other. I am glad you did not allow any of them to die. Especially Reid.
sassy941 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
WOW! That was really interesting and sad, but the characters attitudes were realistic! So, great story. :)
justine chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
i loved this (:

the characters were captured really well and the story held me attention the entire time (:
GeminiSoul01 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
good one shot...
Ash chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
AWESOME! all I thought of was every saw movie ever made haha and it freaked me out.
Ash chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Feathers Fall Like Snow chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Yay slash! and poor Hotch for having to watch all that and be blamed that was just brutal I mean it must be Hotchs top worst memories now...maybe there are some pretty bad one for him because of you

but I love it great job
nebula2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I found this a very interesting read. It's a good way to show just how deep the team bonds go with Hotch and his team. I'm not sure how you thought up all those traps, although I did have trouble picturing the first one. I just can't manage to visualize it but I just went with it for the sake of the story. Glad you didn't kill anyone off. Nice job!
Kyuzzang chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Wow that was amazing :) You were really creative with what each member of the team had to do. When i saw it was a h/r i expected that reid would be the last person to get to hotch, so it was cool that you didn't stick with what most people would do :) Keep up the great writing, your one of my favourites! 3
chana2000 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Loved it. But I thought in your past stories Haley didn't die?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »