Reviews for A Song For Feliciano
Black Angel Of Berlin chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
OMG! I live in his glasses too! Wait... how is it possible for the both of us to fit? O.o Well... I totally fell in love with this story. Keep writing as I internet stalk you through this website
AwesomeSauce chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I love Eisemkeit, it fit well with the story! Aaaannnd, now i can write down the lyrics!

Epicness, Hungary would approve
dreamkitty26 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I really like this story it was so sweet and sexy at the same time! lol and I would love to know where I could download germanys song from please.
Anime-Hentai-fan-girl chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
lol my god, i loved this. i think i'm a send it to my BF, see what he thinks _-
Luarin chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Oh God! This was not only cute, but super hot! Simply loved the story and the apparently huge couch xD This

made my night! thank u so much :3
Fortunatecookie8 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Hahaha that was super awesome! :D As soon as he grabbed the guitar I was like "It's going to be Einsamkeit! Pleasepleaseplease" then as soon as I read "betsuni" I was like "It IS!" XD I LOVE that song. :3 really really cute that he sang it to Italy. I also liked your Spamano at the start. :3 nice fic!

I would've made the easy into the sex a little slower though if I were you.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
*YAOI FANGIRL SQUEEL* SO HOT! XD
berunyan chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
At first it was super cute and I felt all giggly and fluffy,

But now I need to clean up a nosebleed... lol.
dajiangyou chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Alesana! I love you for having Feli wearing an Alesana tee shirt!

Very nice story :D
O.O chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
he dosen't know what spain and romano will do yet he's half expecting smex?
Kuromi Miyoshi chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
...that was horrible...jk jk imouto! it was awesome and prussia approved! i love that you put einsamkeit in it x3 all around very good!*claps*
Skylocked chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Awww the song is just so beautiful! And germany singing it to Feli is just so freakin cute! Awww loneliness! That's how Doitsu was feeling but he was found! Feli found him and now they can be happy!...

And have sex on the (apparently huge) couch xDDD lol thatwas totally awesome! xDDD
WistfulSin chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I've been scouring through all the GerIta pieces on here and I have to say so far you are the best writer I have seen for Hetalia fanfiction. I really enjoyed your story. It was very well detailed, and the characters were themselves, which is always very important to me.

I'm adding you to my favorites! Thanks for writing this.
Meluzina chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
So very hot sex-scene, and I like Ludwigs confess too!And the nickname Felici is so cute and suits Feliciano! Thank you for sharing it!
Tuxedo Lady chapter 1 . 2/2/2011