Reviews for Not So Simple
Very well-written. (:
Eliche chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Great work.
Purrugly chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
*pounces upon this fic* This is excellent! Realistically portrayed (with Kurt's insecurities and the jealousy thing) and verrryyy good. (:
hnweatherford chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was absolutely adorable! The scene in the show was making me all giggly and smiley, and so did this! It was perfectly canon and yet very unique! I loved it!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
awwww, I have been in Kurt's position before. I watched my straight female friend flirt with my gay ex boyfriend who I was still in love with, and even though I knew he was only play-flirting back, it STILL drove me nuts and made me insanely jealous. Because I knew I wasn't allowed to flirt like that, and it just didn't seem fair.

I love the comment Blaine made about Kurt being a "stylish lump". You captured his canon sense of humor very well with that sentence! Good going!
peachyfruit chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Very sweet and reminds me of the crazy things I think about when I have crushes. I like the easiness of their dialogue, great work. Cute sequel...prettty please
akerri.dogi chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Awwwwww! I absolutely loved that scene in Glee and I really wanted to see the aftermath. You portrayed it perfectly fluffily!
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This was so cute. I mean, it would make sense for Kurt to worry that Blaine might be straight after the Finn fiasco. Old habits die hard. Anyway, I really liked this.

Caitlin(: