Reviews for The Lieutenant and the Assassin
SimCityLlamas chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
I absolutely love how you write. Each chapter was so much fun to read, and I am a bit sad to find this incomplete. . . Still, you did a wonderful job with what was posted. Ghost is a great character too. I adore him!
Lauren003 chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
I've been waiting for so long I've almost given up hope! Pls pls pls I swear you are the only one that does good fear fanfiction...fearfiction?
Hermi-ko chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
Wow! Impresive writing! The action is gasping, epic way to deal with attackers chasing you in stairs. I had this vision of Gandalf with this poor Ghost. He has an humanity that is so heart-warming it's crazy it cannot be human. Good job, keep it up, you are the best to write this kind of fics!
*Hermi-kô***
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Damn it! Cliff hanger! You have to update! I must know what happens!
Anzer'ke chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Oh no! No no no no no!

Not even kidding, you have put me firmly on a cliffhang here, for the love of all that's good and decent please update soon.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
Alardem chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Once again, another fantastic update arrives completely out of the blue! I devour every action scene with glee, and Stokes continues to impress.

Only question is - how long will this last? Two years and we're still trapped in the hospital environs. Surely our dear protagonist will follow his female companion onto the surface?
Onsholo chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Fuck yeah Alma!Kick ATC ass and do not take names because you dont carry a notebook to do so
legion assassin chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Just make a love scence already took u long enough
EmeraldReporter chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
Gah! No fair! This was too short!
Anzer'ke chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
Every chapter just gets better and better. I am begging you to keep going with this one.
Hermi-ko chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
WOW! AWESOME! THANKS FOR UPDATING. God damn it Tobias I thought you were lost in the oblivion of the blank page! Glad you are back and with a tremendously well-written good chapter nonetheless' Love how you describe Ghost's gracefulness and wicked humor. And your dialogues are still full of win. Gotta enjoy working on this next week. Is the title about this sentence I have overheard the other day: out of the frying pan into the fire? Or as French we say: From Charibdis to Scilla. And your last line brought me goosebumps.
*Hermi-ko***
EmeraldReporter chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
No! That's not fair! Cliffhanger! Grrrrr!

When does the sex come? I want!
Hermi-ko chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
That's so great! Very good, I love how she nicknames him. Their duo is working properly, I see. Well done for Aristide's past, you are good to keep in character. I am so looking forward the next chapter'
Congratulations for this piece of artwork though
*Hermi-kô***
electro moonlight chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
noooooo cliffhanger...truth be told i had forgotten about this fic but now i want more (is like a drug)
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Yay! This awesome story is not dead! Great chapter, looking forward to the next update