Reviews for Is this a dream?
Redoss chapter 1 . 4/26
Like unh I am no troll but Jesus Christ that was insanely stupid Ben and Gwen no but if they weren't cousins then I'm totally f
ine. With it but wha the hell was with Ben and Gwen kissen I mean was it a short or long if it was long then there's something wrong with you but wha fever you want to happen you can hope but in omnivores Gwen is ugly she was pretty in ultimate alien and alien force
Gemstone1225 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I'm sorry but seriously Gwevin forever! And Ben and Gwen are cousins sooooooooo... um...
robert3 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
all but the dislikeit
Cbearc chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
It's sweet and all...

Buuuuuuuuut, aren't they cousins or something?
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
dont like you chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
u should stop sayin ...yeah...

and they live happy ever after
ABSOLute Chimera chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
The Cretan chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I have to say, it's hard making a oneshot feel solid. You've done it with this one IMO. I don't know how to explain it, this one seems to have more "resolution" to it. Kudos. Keep rockin.

P.S. Don't mind what the other reviewer said, if they didn't have a secret addiction to Bwen then they wouldn't read your work but like any other addict they have to claim denial. You wrote a good story and don't ever let anyone dissuade you from following and doing things you love.
Mrperson0 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
So, anytime an older sister, cousin, mom, aunt, etc. gives there brother/cousin/son/nephew a quick kiss on the cheek, it automatically means a shipping moment? You have got to be kidding me, lol.

Anyway, yeah, Bwen is terrible incest, and will never, ever be canon, no matter how much you incestful Bwen fans want it to be.