Reviews for I'm Yours
Jj chapter 7 . 7/6
So cute that I had to read it twice
WolfyAbarai chapter 7 . 7/3
Holy cow i loved the whole story! Great job mate!
Jj chapter 7 . 7/2
AWWWWW THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER I LOVE IT
kloveyaoi1 chapter 7 . 6/15
Please please please please PLEASE create a sequel! I would love to read more about them and their lives together! Please! Gods I love your stories and I'd love to at least read about their wedding... :)
DannyPhandom chapter 1 . 5/12
This is amazing omg I masturbated so hard to this. Thank you for adding a keeper in my fan fiction collection.
xTCatxx chapter 7 . 4/21
this story was soooooooo good i literally wished for it to continue lol :D
I JUST LOVED IT but one question in the chapters at the beginning Danny used his ghost powers so does that mean that Dash knows he's Danny Phantom?
But really this story soooooooooo gooooooooooood!
thomasclifftsi chapter 7 . 4/10
I love if . It was cute and amazing igk but I hope you did or are making a college one sine you made this like 4 years ago
xXRainbowCleoXx chapter 1 . 3/10
Hello dear author 3
This was, is and will always be my favourite Swagger Bishie/Teddy Ghost fanfiction. It has smut, fluff and the characters are relatable and being pictured realistically and they behave like they really would. I've read it,like, 536738383 times now and I love LOVE LOOOVEEEE IT 3 Thank you for writing this!

Have a nice day 3
MiNiGiIOI chapter 7 . 2/28
yAy
MiNiGiIOI chapter 3 . 2/27
this whole fic is like the best thing ever i love it so much and everything is adorable and im living for dashes parent and accepting!besties and plEase tell me Kwan and Tucker are a thing bc reasons
Jj chapter 7 . 2/10
Omfg that was soooo much fluff I thought I was gonna die it was wayyyyg to cute great story
ept1 chapter 7 . 1/24
Can you do a story between Vlad and his lover
RavenXian chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
My god I luv it! The first time I think when I woke up was this. Fuck, I'm rotten to the core and I'm just 12 plus I'm a girl. Wtf!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2015