Reviews for I'm Yours
Love it
Illspillmyheart chapter 7 . 1/26
write about the marriage
Gardian Spirt of Water chapter 7 . 1/9
It was frickin amazing! Everything was absulutely perfict, they were soooooo cute! But to top it off you brought in the marrige! Just... Purrfict
This was a very glod story!
JakeTheStoryTeller chapter 7 . 1/5
OMG! This story is amazing, I loved reading every second of it.
Adriene SC chapter 7 . 11/3/2016
Awwww. Awwwwwwww!
This is the most sweetest thing I have ever read in this fandom!
Love your fic girl!
Jj chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
So cute that I had to read it twice
WolfyAbarai chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
Holy cow i loved the whole story! Great job mate!
Jj chapter 7 . 7/2/2016
AWWWWW THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER I LOVE IT
kloveyaoi1 chapter 7 . 6/15/2016
Please please please please PLEASE create a sequel! I would love to read more about them and their lives together! Please! Gods I love your stories and I'd love to at least read about their wedding... :)
DannyPhandom chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
This is amazing omg I masturbated so hard to this. Thank you for adding a keeper in my fan fiction collection.
xTCatxx chapter 7 . 4/21/2016
this story was soooooooo good i literally wished for it to continue lol :D
I JUST LOVED IT but one question in the chapters at the beginning Danny used his ghost powers so does that mean that Dash knows he's Danny Phantom?
But really this story soooooooooo gooooooooooood!
thomasclifftsi chapter 7 . 4/10/2016
I love if . It was cute and amazing igk but I hope you did or are making a college one sine you made this like 4 years ago
xXRainbowCleoXx chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Hello dear author 3
This was, is and will always be my favourite Swagger Bishie/Teddy Ghost fanfiction. It has smut, fluff and the characters are relatable and being pictured realistically and they behave like they really would. I've read it,like, 536738383 times now and I love LOVE LOOOVEEEE IT 3 Thank you for writing this!

Have a nice day 3