Reviews for A Stolen Heart
Lala chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is too good for just one chapter. I still love it though!
Bloody Hearts chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
i love this!
tiff1986 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I Loved that story so so so so so so so so so much! It was so Amazing! I didn't stop reading I was so into it I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I have no idea how you came 3rd you should of camE 1st because the people who cam first must of been from another planet to came first! It was so Everything! :)
sanutaz chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
i really really really really looooooved this story,its soo good n perfect.

so glad u won even if it was third place:)
Crazybee3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
What a wild ride!

I loved it :)

I wonder what happens next.

I suppose my imagination can come up with something..

Thank you very much for the story!
maru1824 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Great history! I am charmed with edward is so overprotective and sweet! Enjoyment reading!maru..
Kimmie2445 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
WOW! This was a really good story!
twilightlvr4vr chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
awwww the ending was soo cute :D I loved it :D UPDATE!:D
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I loved it so good thank you
Bella sweet03 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Awww...it was such an awesome story...loved it3
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Aw! That sweet. Great story. Well done.

Has promise for a multi chapter story with the Jake situation too.
Daggers4U chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
oh man this was awesome! i just wish there was more-like at least 1 more chapter! Edwards gotta see his parents again & Bella meet them, too. everyone finding out her & Edward are together & that he found out what was Really wrong with Charlie. oh! & jake saying he'd come after Bella! see theres more!

oh & birth control doesn't Always work...hint hint

lol yep no pressure here _ but truly if u ever do i would SO tell people to read it!

thanks for the great story!
Mercyrus chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I'm gushing...a story has to be good if Jacob is being a complete Dbag and you don't even care because...the 2 of them! and how i'n live they are *sigh* see? Gushing...I can see themworking together for the rest of their lives...*sigh*
stefaniementen chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I love the story
chele the original chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I liked it it was kinda gross about the bug thing ,but it was well written and Edward and Bella blended so well . I had to laugh at Bella and the chickens too! Alice glad you stepped in to help things along!