Reviews for Empathy
garden galaxy chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
I love Raoul. he is so kind here and sideswipe needed that
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
very good
Twisted-67 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I have read all three parts of this story-arc. I am in love with it. I truly am. I love Sunstreaker on the darker side of fannon, but truly you have done a great justice to the 'twins'. I love the way you portray them and I wanted to express my enderence to the entirly new take you have on them.
This is brilliant and I truly hope you aren't finished with the story. I will happily be on the look out for more of your stories and hope that your muse 'bites' again.

*also, when reading the first chapter of Monkey, I was listening to 'The Fallen' from the 'Revenge of the Fallen' Score... oh that makes that chapter (and story for that matter) SO much more intimidiating and frightening that it ever should have been.
Bitter Baristas chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
So sad!
katiesparks chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I don't really like most of the humans that are in the show or comics, but I've always liked Raoul, just because he's not such a goodie-two-shoes that writes in his diary like SOME people. Nice work, I loved it.
dreamer chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
wow. this series you're writing is amazing. i like how you can get into the characters' heads and write with such ease. keep writing these one-shots! they're really interesting, and each has its own feeling to it without taking away from the overall plot
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Nice interaction here between the two. Seems they've both given each other a little perspective.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Lovely. The three (so far) stories which comprise this AU are all going straight onto my favorites list. That is not a compliment I pay many.
yoong chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
So, there's gonna be a multi-chapters sequel? Well, I'm interested to see Sunstreaker getting into action again. How would 'the twins' react to each other?