Reviews for Only Good When He's Asleep
Wow. So, hot.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Cute.
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
You should make a sequel, you can't just end it here! Very nice though :D
Aleandri chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Very fun twist, with a sweet ending! I enjoyed the writing style, and the subtle hints that Dean may actually be the one having a wet dream. I cracked up even more at the idea of poor Sam- probably awake and traumatized, having to listen to everything. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Hot!
KahoriSaeko chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This was great. I loved it, but I was listening to spotify and I was letting the songs just play and then 'No Homo' came on by Lonely Island and I just couldn't stop laughing. I was literally dying, but i enjoyed this. Good job(:
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Slightly hard to follow but other than that I still enjoyed it.
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I like that you threw that curve in there! It was Dean's dream!
Fyretress chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Asdfghjkl I don't usually like this kind of stuff but that was pure genius *flails*
theconsultingtardisbananaangel chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
That was beautiful :') happy tears
snappapple chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
That was ridiculously, smoking-hot delicious- oh hell! I'm not sure if you have a AO3- but, if you want I have some invites and would love to invite you along. I'm xsnappapplex on LJ- if you'd like :)
IveGotYourLoveIveGotTheseVices chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That was kinda hot honestly.
Aurora-Kayd chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was hilarious and sweet and smexy :D
Robynize chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
unnnnnf *dies*
so good, wow, I need to go to bed. Sadly, alone. But with mindblowing Dean/Cas sex thoughts. Thank you.
Cas sleeps like a starfish FTW. Dean will not let Cas turn into Sam, one Sam is enough *rolls round clutching my sides laughing*
You are the most wicked, wonderful author. I needa go check your books out for real!
I hope to see you write some stuff on this new season. Can you BELIEVE how much confirmation we are getting? Finally, after 4 years, can I GET an Amen!
I love them so much it hurts. Is this normal?
Oh well, normal is for boring people anyway lolz.
Great work, as always.