Reviews for New Experiences
Elsol chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
So contrary to Mei's perspective on meat... sorry, can't see this working at all.
Loki-tan chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Awww ;_;I actually just saw the movie now, it made me cry.. Great story, there personalities matched so they weren't ooc, and it was detailed.
Deviant Crew chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Dixie Darlin chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
hahah omg the visual of mei doing that is both chilling and hilarious at the same time! I can totally see gabu digging in for grass and pretending to like it yet obviously nauseated by the everything lmao!
jammythewerewolf chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Squee! I love this fic so much . But I don't understand why everyone thinks Mei is a girl... I guess it's because of the tv show.
Bone-eater chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Dammit this was cute I love the ending I feel like shipping these two but I can't FUFFFFFUUUUUCCCCC so many feelings! *pounds fist in desk * I can't I can't I cant I can't!
My regards -The Queen Neko
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Isn't mei a girl?
Hi chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Weired, but adorable :) I wish there were more fanfictions out there. It's such a cute movie!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
omfg so cute
Tigridie chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Yes! very, very awesome!
Deedeedragonwolf chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Awww! Very cute and well written. :D I think there should be more fanfics of One Stormy Night. :) Thanks for posting this. :D
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is the first story of this anime that I've ever read. I've only seen it today and it's really good!

And that inspires me to make a crossover sometime of this anime.

Keep up the good work!
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Not bad. A little creepy and disturbing, but not bad. *Thumbs up*
Magical.x.Melody chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
. . . Have my babies?
jjhatter chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Freaky yet disturbingly sweet.

Translation: Perfect!

Five stars out of four! :)

Sincerely yours,