Reviews for He Loves the Pain
Kishu Fanatix Girl chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I like it! Especially the blood and gore
kkman57 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
That was pretty goo
dicloniousprincess15 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Wow pretty gorey, but I still loved it. I don't mind the gore since I watch gorey stuff almost all the time. I am a fan of horror anime/cartoons. Love this couple too and you captured Damien just perfectly. I love it how you did it in his POV - I feel almost sorry for Pip, but hey he loves being tortured.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Gruesome but hot ;)
Donatello24 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
that was beautiful! Seriously beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
If by gruesome you mean GRUESOMELY AWESOME, than yes.
southparkgirl101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That's really bad...like...holy fucking shit. It was sooooooooooo good...but oh my god...Seriously? His kidneys too? That's bad...but oh so good.
KagamineLify chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This story was labeled as a romance and horror story, and that it was I received. I loved it, and think you should make other great stories like this. :)
djsrocks chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Why, why does this turn me on? Why does this turn me on so much? I'm sadomachoistic. I enjoy giving pain to others and having pain inflicted on me...

This story just feeds it.
XxPorcelainKnightXx chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Is it bad I'm into this? lol First guro Kyle X Damien, now Dip. lol Man... lol
Beater with a Brain chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I've had a thing for BDSM for a while now and recently i have been getting into the idea of immortal BDSM. Pain takes on a whole new meaning when you can't die. You can go as far as you want and the masochist will be okay in a bit. I also love the idea of angels and demons, so I was looking for something with Damien and this is great. There was just the right amount of gore for this fic; it didn't become too much about the pleasure or the pain. Good job.
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Oh god.. Sexy kidney popping. XDDD

I liked it a lot, it was well written and still managed to be hot through the insides-out action.
bunnypopcorn chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
GROSS.

...And I love it. Fanfictions like THIS always tickle my fancy; there's just something so oddly romantic and appealing about them XD. Good work :)
xXVampireBitchXx chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Wow. That's a new take on bdsm lol. Really good hope to read more.
Cross your Heart for me chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
wow...that is just...wow...um...i have a slight sick feeling in my stomach...