Reviews for Emrys
duuuuuuuuuuuuuude.. this is awesome! oh my gods! Is this gonna be updated? (well last update date was 26-12-11) this is such a brilliant story! i would like to see more!please please please update!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
I'm really really super LOVING this story so far! I love that you've found a way to include our favorite knights without their story lines overshadowing the main Merthur story. I also really love the way you've written Merlin's character. You've made him so strong and powerful while at the same time not infallible and still unsure of himself in many ways, it's so very Merlin. And, of course, I go gaga for protective!Arthur! Just absolutely loving it so far and I am DYING to read more so PLEASE update soon!

ObsidianGoddess chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Loved it
QueenOfCats chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
I just wanted to ask if you were planning on continuing this story? I really enjoy it!
omg.merthur chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
I love your story, enjoyed it a lot. Please continue writing it. Thanks :)
Sofia Lawrence chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
I like this a lot. I should probably only read completed stories. I hope you get around to writing the rest. It is awesome.
Hespera Nova chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
This is soooo cute! don't beat yourself up, you are really doing a great job with this story!
Himekun chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
I enjoy the simple intimacy they have, it's sweet and enchanting.

Only two points- the first, I noticed just a few 'lied' where it should be laid or lay.

Second, it's your choice but I'm not 100% sure about the use of the term catamite. I understand what you mean but it's really historically used more for the practice of pedestry which does not apply here because they're a similar age and is also just a little squick inducing.

Other than that, it's an intriguing plot.
65ashben chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
This story is fantastic. I can't wait for the next update!
hehe82 chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
This has been a really nice read. Love it~ Thanks so much! )
SpazzJazz chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
I honestly have to say that I didn't click on this story with high expectations(after a few hours of find not very good stories, it eventually happens. But, I just have to say...

Seriously, I'm absolutely in love with it :) I hope to see you update soon. (BTW I love Arthur's perverted humor ;) )
tiena chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
Just found this and I'm in love. The story's so intriguing that I can't wait for the next installment.
ToxicGalaxy chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
This is a beautiful, amazing story! I can't wait to read more of it!
bubzchoc chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
great chapter
Grizzo chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Another great chapter, I hope to see another one