Reviews for To Smirk Or Not To Smirk?
enjoylife1994 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
So, I just got into the Merlin fandom a few days ago. I mean, I've been interested in it for a long time, but I've only got to pursuing the series in its entirety some days ago. I was looking for a story that had some Morgana/Morgause during the whole one year lapse when they didn't do anything... and then I came across yours, and oh my gosh, I'm laughing so hard right now.

For days since I began watching, I've been noticing the whole smirking, not being inconspicuous, clip-clopping thing, and I love how you just broke the fourth wall right here, and oh my gosh. This story was pure genius, and I loved every bit of it. Thank you for totally making my night. It had me laughing so hard, even my sister thought I was crazy from my laughter.

I'll be looking at your other stories in a bit, maybe dropping by a review here and there. :)
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
That was LOL funny. Absolutely brilliant and so true! The banter was so enjoble, you gave Morgana in particular such excellent lines. Hilarious.
Amazing-Thalia-Grace chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Harper Rose Mitchell chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. You need to write Merlin Season 6. I bet it would get more reviews than Gangnam Style.
part-timeslayer chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
The thing is Morgana is allowed to be obvious and do super cool evil smirking because apparently the heroes aren't that intelligent. Plus the smirk might get annoying, but do you know anyone who is better at smirking than Katie? I loved this! It is genius.
BloodRaven55 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is brilliant! I particularly like this line, "Morgana rubbed her aching cheeks and turned to her sister, who was pacing up and down the drafty old castle, concocting some new evil plan that would ultimately fail.", that sums up every plan Morgana and Morgause come up with and I love some of the dialogue, thsi fanfic explains why Morgana does that annoying smirk and walks around the castle in a bright cloak and stabs random people!
emily9155 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh, Im laughing so hard right now))) Thanks for this story, its really made my day) Love Morgana and Morgause, and its funny how they can be so cruel and so dumb
FallenPrayers chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I have decided your stories are going to be my new focal stalking point! they are far to entertaining, seriously, I should be revising, and I'm reading :P
Mara93 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
LOL This is so funny! I could go on for days telling you all my favorite parts: how you wrote Morgause perfectly, poor Morgana's understandable yet 'annoying' complaining, Merlin's ears LOL, smirking (drove me crazy last season), Morgana not wanting to wear heels and be so noticable (YES)...and the list goes on so I'll stop there.

You mastered comedy in this...I think I'm going to have to check out the 'slash' fic when I have time because I'm sure I'll be laughing a lot. Well done!
Sydelle Rein chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Yes! Morgana's idiocy has a reason! Reason being: Morgause is an even bigger idiot. (I always knew she was...)

Love it.

Cherrytree007 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I loved it

haha soo funny

great to read

thanks for writing it
AmethystWren chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Funny! I see what you mean, she does smirk a lot! It makes you wonder why the heroes like Merlin and Arthur didn't notcie she was evil sooner-the smirk makes it so obvious!
DreamAlways953 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Cool! Great idea for a little drabble! :D
Iymea chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
heh, loved it, you're awesome, you know that right? Well whatever, you are. Don't ever stop writing :) x
ajunkboat chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
hahahaha so true so true, morgana really should stop throwing her evility about the place for everyone to see... and wtf? morgause bumping and grinding? hahaha best image ever hahaha