Reviews for Puckerman to Puckerbaby
BellaRose55 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Aww so cute! Even though I'm a Finchel shipper, I loved it!
GleeRachelberry chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Mezzz loved it! I loved it, it was just perfect. A little piece of heaven!
CharmStarz chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This is sooo cute! Especially the cussing and the Jacob-hating X)
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
so sweet!
27vampyresinhermind chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was so fantastic! I love anything that has puck talking to his unborn child. It's just lovely. The dolby surround uterus edition had me laughing so hard! and then rachel hearing all of it was amazing. Absolutely wonderful story! Love!

Meagan (musicconsumes)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Best Puckleberry I've read in a while, very nicely done, keep up the good work
wordlings chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
cutest effing thing ive ever read in my LIFE
Retta Mac chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
this was really good. Puck would make an awesome for sharing it with us. :)
1booklover11 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I'm a St. Berry 4ever but i've got to say that i found this sweet.

if Jesse does'nt come back{oh please Lord, Let that happen!}then i have to go for puckelberry instead of that wimp finn
dazedandconfused76 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Unbelievably adorable :)
bahnannah chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
you did an AWESOME job. i loved it. made me tear up a little at the pure sweetness of it. of course, i'm also totally jealous cause i now i wish i had a husband who loved me like that. lol.

p.s. for someone who declares they're not a native english speaker and want reassurance of a good job - you write better than many of the native english speakers/writers on here. and as someone who prides herself on her abilities to speak and write correctly, i appreciate your efforts and applaud you. as a former substitute english teacher, i can only wish my former students were as hard working and diligent as you. bravo.
qwertyasdfghjkl123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
You've done a great job! That was so cute and I loved how Puck spoke with his baby telling how much he loves Rachel! Keep writing, you do it very well :)
HoldingontohopE chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Very cute
summerchildglory chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This was cute and made squee like a dork. Can I just say I think the word Puckerbaby should be added to the dictionary?
DKnAK chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Great story! I loved it. It was so sweet.