Reviews for A Mirror Without
Puggle chapter 10 . 3/12
That was over way too quickly
librarywitch chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
Oh wow. I mean wow. I loved it can I say that again? I loved it. Only thing it needs is a Kleenex alert. You rock!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Yep he is jealous. It will be good for Sherlock's self image. Yeah like that needs help. Really I got to go to work. Enjoyable read and so well done.
dana-san chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
First original character I actually liked. Previous story I thought he might have something to do with Moriarity - but this was perfect.
spinner12 chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
I'm working my way through all of these. Again, a nicely convoluted plot. You did a good job giving Sherluck feelings for somebody else. Good job.
ValaEnVash chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Just wanted you to know that I absolutely love your writing style. I started at the top of the list on your profile (again) and just had to let ya know how much I've enjoyed this series. THANKS!
JGHB chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Excellent. Had me on the edge of my seat.
Cataclysmic Disaster chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
SO. GOOD. ;_;
Cataclysmic Disaster chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
oh my GOD sam is GABRIEL it took me way too long to figure that one out. seriously your cleverness never ceases. i'm so glad i read what you've got done of 'if it were otherwise' first though, it makes for fun little 'Oh!'s while reading stories from the sugarverse :3
sami1010220 chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
Another great job!
Ningen Demonai chapter 10 . 11/12/2011
I spent most of this fic feeling like I was holding my breath, just waiting for the people I like (including Sam) to die. But God, this epilogue. Like finally releasing my breath and taking in some fresh air where everything is all right again. Thank you for writing this fic, it's bloody amazing.
joniskpelare chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
I'm glad "Sam" survived. He deserves a new chance and life.
staceuo chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
Gosh, I go away for one night and you finish the whole thing!

Believe me when I say, finding your stories was like finding El Dorado, pure writing gold.

This was an amazingly good story. Great plot , fantastic characterisation and Sam was terrific as an OC.

I really hope you decide to write more stories here.

The established J/S relationship is artfully done and they have such a believable dynamic.

BTW I adored..."I'm a very busy and important doctor," John answered. "How can I help you?"

Great finish to a great , great story.
Sournois chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
I don't know if I've reviewed this! I can't believe it, because this was an amazing story filled with such awesomeness, for lack of a better adjective. This one of my favourite stories ever on this site! Your a great writer!
mustangwoman chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
Brilliant! Spectacular! Bravo! *stands up applauding* The ending was all and even more than I hoped for!

The way you described Sherlock's state of mind after the shooting in Chapter 9 was great. I love John's take-charge posture when caring for Sherlock and the role reversal the next morning.

The thing that made me smile the most in the Epilogue was they way John answered his phone. That was perfect "John". It created a feeling that things would be all right between them and left a lovely feeling of contentment.

Thank you SO very much for sharing this story! I love the whole series. I know I will read over again and probably more than once. d(_)b