Reviews for Twentyfour
darkraistlyn chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
This is just lovely.
MrsSweeneyTodd52214 chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
I just adore this story. 3 You are amazing. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
Please don't end it there! Though it's a good ending point, I don't want it to be over! D:
PirateNinjaCJS chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
Wow, that was really good. Please update soon!
Lily chapter 15 . 12/31/2011
PLEASE please don't stop there! This is such a lovely story please don't say you're going to leave it there! Hope there is going to be another chapter soon :)
AThousandVoices chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
yayyy
Makrciana chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
please, continue soon!
SibellaJane chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is quite honestly the most lovely story I've read in a long time. I adore your writing and do hope you won't keep us waiting too much longer for the next chapter! Bravo!
Thalia-Sandy chapter 15 . 9/5/2011
I'm so sorry it took me forever to review! The last two chapters are absolutely wonderful! The love scenes are extremely erotic and romantic. As always, I'm really looking forward to the next update!
SweenettLover chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I cried when I saw that you updated this. This story is the most beautiful thing I've ever read. 3
Lady Nuit chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
Oh

Every time I read a chapter it's so fantastic. It's like you are so into the story that you feel what they are feeling. 3 I am so glad your inspiration for Sweenett is back!
xMerry chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
Absolute stunner. Merry loves it. xx
Anne Tempest chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
Well, first time in my life I see one damage in your fanfic. Mrs. Lovett thinks TWICE about Sweeneys scares and that she doesn't care... It's pretty strange ;) Except that, everything is awesome as always.
Madame-Monocles chapter 15 . 8/14/2011
So beautiful3 I don't know how you find these words. And im happy sweeney finaly got it how he wanted/planed it. Not that Nellie ever objected.
Inkfire chapter 15 . 8/14/2011
This was OMFG incredible. Pretty sure I've never seen anyone write a love scene so beautifully as that before. You just keep amazing me more and ADORING THIS

(PS: expect a PM soon. I only have to take the time necessary to settle down and gush about my romantic interest )