Reviews for Narcissism
It's a shame you gave up on this story. Senile!Dumbledore is hysterical, if not a bit disturbing. Adding in the neurotic 'Claws and the 'Puff tears that explode potions really adds to the surrealism of Harry's situation with the nice Malfoys.

I really enjoyed what you had completed.
SilentIndigoMist chapter 2 . 8/9
What year is this in?
it's really too bad you stopped writing - this is a brilliantly funny story
WiltedHearts chapter 8 . 4/6
The dumbledore is the most amazing thing to ever existed
DeiStarr chapter 8 . 2/16
I love every single thing you've written and posted on here... But not the fact that you've only finished two multichapter stories out of all the ones you've started. Please finish more?
Euryphae chapter 8 . 1/12
I really enjoyed reading this, and I hope you'll continue someday with this story. :D
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
I think you've given me Perma-Grin. My face just might crack from it.
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
...I think Draco has a slightly unhealthy relationship with his mother...
PiptheSnake chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
MEESA WANT MORE!
Noradin chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Really like this story :)
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
This is so great. Thanks for sharing.
Brenden chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
What no thank you note for malfoy? Harry is a sod for that.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Think of it as an invisible cast or split," Dr. Grey told him.

How does he know what a cast or spilt is those are muggle things. Simlarly even in the narrative brings to mind muggle things cocktail instead of potion and medical equipment(what equipment they use their wands) both do this. Also magic wise this could have been handled pretty much instantly at the school in like an hour a day tops.
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Have spent story increasingly confused about what year we're in. At first it was obviously first year, and it still obviously SHOULD be first year, in terms of Harry and the Malfoys' emotional reactions, but he's had previous encounters with Narcissa, and is corresponding with Remus, and all the rest, which means this must be fourth year at least, but fourth and fifth year both have very distinctive tones of Triwizard and Umbridge, which also mean no Quidditch, and Harry's behaviors are all those of a child. He could in theory manage twelve, but everything about everyone's behavior says he's a first-year, even though the provided facts disagree.

And besides, you can't reasonably swing something like this after second year. Between Draco and Harry it's still a schoolboy rivalry, albeit one with a huge emotional investment, up until sixth year when death enters the game from both sides, but Lucius...Lucius purposely set up a little girl with a powerful evil artifact he got from a Dark Lord, putting the entire juvenile population of the British Wizarding World in mortal peril and causing that little girl lifetime trauma, even after Harry nearly died narrowly saving her life. And then he walked away scot-free, with the only mark on him a trick Harry played, which Lucius in turn will not easily forgive. His pride is one of his most valued possessions, after all.

Then, starting at the end of fourth year, Lucius, and thus House Malfoy, is *actively* in the service of Harry's archnemesis, making this scenario literally impossible from that point on, even if Harry weren't too old for these interactions. But all details of chronology aside, Harry in this story reads as a child, rather than a teenager. But apparently is not. I am very confuse.