Reviews for Narcissism
PiptheSnake chapter 8 . 1/10
MEESA WANT MORE!
Noradin chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Really like this story :)
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
This is so great. Thanks for sharing.
Brenden chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
What no thank you note for malfoy? Harry is a sod for that.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Think of it as an invisible cast or split," Dr. Grey told him.

How does he know what a cast or spilt is those are muggle things. Simlarly even in the narrative brings to mind muggle things cocktail instead of potion and medical equipment(what equipment they use their wands) both do this. Also magic wise this could have been handled pretty much instantly at the school in like an hour a day tops.
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Have spent story increasingly confused about what year we're in. At first it was obviously first year, and it still obviously SHOULD be first year, in terms of Harry and the Malfoys' emotional reactions, but he's had previous encounters with Narcissa, and is corresponding with Remus, and all the rest, which means this must be fourth year at least, but fourth and fifth year both have very distinctive tones of Triwizard and Umbridge, which also mean no Quidditch, and Harry's behaviors are all those of a child. He could in theory manage twelve, but everything about everyone's behavior says he's a first-year, even though the provided facts disagree.

And besides, you can't reasonably swing something like this after second year. Between Draco and Harry it's still a schoolboy rivalry, albeit one with a huge emotional investment, up until sixth year when death enters the game from both sides, but Lucius...Lucius purposely set up a little girl with a powerful evil artifact he got from a Dark Lord, putting the entire juvenile population of the British Wizarding World in mortal peril and causing that little girl lifetime trauma, even after Harry nearly died narrowly saving her life. And then he walked away scot-free, with the only mark on him a trick Harry played, which Lucius in turn will not easily forgive. His pride is one of his most valued possessions, after all.

Then, starting at the end of fourth year, Lucius, and thus House Malfoy, is *actively* in the service of Harry's archnemesis, making this scenario literally impossible from that point on, even if Harry weren't too old for these interactions. But all details of chronology aside, Harry in this story reads as a child, rather than a teenager. But apparently is not. I am very confuse.
Larenars chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Good story, I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
arunendu chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
I really liked your story you are a great writer please write more story.
CsRB chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
"Malfoy waited until she was sure Dumbledore was completely gone, before releasing Harry."

Gender pronoun mishap.

Thanks for writing your humor so eloquently. It's a fun read.
reader1writer1 chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
I like this. I hope you keep it going :)
reader1writer1 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
I'm really enjoying this :)
nurr chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
I just love the interactions between Harry and Draco- I have a feeling that some of their traits or personalities might be affected due to mixing blood. And also because of it, Draco might need to get glasses.

Also, Dumbledore as a History professor (and his scar) is awesome.

I hope though, you'd decide to continue this someday at least. I'm anxious to find out what would happen should Harry start playing Quidditch again, since I have a feeling he might be slightly traumatized (subconsciously) from his fall.
gizachick chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
This story is completely hilarious. I hope you're not finished with it. Harry and Draco are so awkward and cute trying to be nice to each other.
Prim the amazing chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
frigging awesome its so obvious what happened