Reviews for Itty Bits
Catmandu22 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
ALL OF THE ABOVE!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Cute story! Some of them really made me laugh...especially that last one. :D
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
How did I miss this? Oh well, I found it now. And my (most) favorite has to be Moments. Because we all know Remy would bypass all other females on the planet if he could get to Rogue! Awwwww!

Though her stalking him on his dates was pretty good too... ;)

This was great. I'm gonna try something like this one day... maybe... for a thief! 3 ! Because I am an addict. And proud of it! Thank you for helping me discover the root of my 'problems'. Now I'm gonna go do some... "therapy". *Goes to watch a marathon of Gambit's best moments* -Want to be the attending psychiatrist? -Peace, Blackberry ;)
ReadingInTheDark chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
love...love...love it! Would love any oneshot from any of them! The date one would be cute!
aecul chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Awww, cute. I always think up little snippets and then can't find the right words for them. You did a great job with these, though. :) My favorite ones were Roses (lovely!), Unreasonable (hehe), Petrified (aww!), and Stress (nice! I loved that one).

That was fun to read. Made my evening. Good job!
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
OMG! That was sooo cute! It made me go 'Awwwwww!'! Sooo awesome!

-Ace

P.S. You should make one of these where the first letters spell out a word. I would do it, but you're much awesomer than I am. Plus, if you do, I get to say 'Woohoo! One of the most awesomest writers EVER used one of my ideas!'! That would be totally awesome and I'd be really excited and this is a very long 'P.S.' and I totally feel like Nudge!
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Deck, Fake, and Scowl could all flow together nicely. Actually, if you work it right, you could probably work all of them into a short story. Go for it!