Reviews for Painted Words, Piercing Paragraphs
BethK chapter 4 . 1/10
I absolutely adore your take on these characters. You've changed (tweaked really) them in just the perfect ways and held strong to their more admirable traits. It gives the reader something too relate to and something to aspire to. You've made katniss into a sweet girl that's still strong willed and independent. Thank you for what you've done here.
lexi chapter 29 . 3/28/2013
what is with all the options if you want to right the scenes in diffrrent ways make a new story its very confusing
jewelpearl chapter 35 . 2/10/2013
Wonderful story. I tried for a while to follow both options, but it became confusing so I picked B and stuck with it. Then you began to throw in C and D! Too much for me. I look forward to "Book 3".
Guest chapter 24 . 2/4/2013
More fucking whould be good
Ltn Amrica chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
In geting a bit confunde with the 2 peetas
Kayclee88 chapter 34 . 10/12/2012
i love all the different versions. It's great to explore all the different ways the story could go. So glad I found this!
Kayclee88 chapter 33 . 10/11/2012
oooo love love love...
Kayclee88 chapter 28 . 10/11/2012
ooo option c is awesome, i was hoping it would go ths way with peeta.
Kayclee88 chapter 31 . 10/11/2012
wow, great job as usual. i feel bad saying it but i definitely like your versions better than the original! can;t decide which is my fave tho.
Kayclee88 chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
loved this one too. i think i like yours better than katniss' pov. great job!
Kayclee88 chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
I think a setting in a future world with a lead male character.
Kayclee88 chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
I love both versions! Your a very talented writer and I love the graphic details! Everything that I wanted from Suzanne Collins but didnt get!
Kayclee88 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Great job!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/23/2012
What does XP mean?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
why are they suddenly in love
you need to set a premise