Reviews for Painted Words, Piercing Paragraphs
lexi chapter 29 . 3/28/2013
what is with all the options if you want to right the scenes in diffrrent ways make a new story its very confusing
jewelpearl chapter 35 . 2/10/2013
Wonderful story. I tried for a while to follow both options, but it became confusing so I picked B and stuck with it. Then you began to throw in C and D! Too much for me. I look forward to "Book 3".
Guest chapter 24 . 2/4/2013
More fucking whould be good
Ltn Amrica chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
In geting a bit confunde with the 2 peetas
Kayclee88 chapter 34 . 10/12/2012
i love all the different versions. It's great to explore all the different ways the story could go. So glad I found this!
Kayclee88 chapter 33 . 10/11/2012
oooo love love love...
Kayclee88 chapter 28 . 10/11/2012
ooo option c is awesome, i was hoping it would go ths way with peeta.
Kayclee88 chapter 31 . 10/11/2012
wow, great job as usual. i feel bad saying it but i definitely like your versions better than the original! can;t decide which is my fave tho.
Kayclee88 chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
loved this one too. i think i like yours better than katniss' pov. great job!
Kayclee88 chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
I think a setting in a future world with a lead male character.
Kayclee88 chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
I love both versions! Your a very talented writer and I love the graphic details! Everything that I wanted from Suzanne Collins but didnt get!
Kayclee88 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Great job!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/23/2012
What does XP mean?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
why are they suddenly in love
you need to set a premise
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 33 . 6/23/2012
I really enjoy your style of writing, I love how you so accurately portray Peeta and his internal conflicts and give us a glimpse of his soul and feelings.. I think you did amazing adding to the story and I enjoyed it.. that is until... you started added options.. Although the options were pretty good and creative, it made it extremely hard to read.. I found myself reading almost the same paragraphs with a few differences and I got lost in the story.. and then you added options C and D to make it even harder... I'm afraid I can't read your next installment because it'll be increasingly hard to follow it up.. I personally think it would have been better to make different stories instead of one story with 4 different alternatives... even though your writing is pretty good, it all gets jumbled up together and in the end it doesn't feel like I read one good solid story. I read I read "Tips of Brushes, Blades of Arrows" and even though there were 2 options, the end wrapped up the same so it felt complete.. Here you're opening up so many different possibilities which will make your next story utterly confusing.

Again, good creative writing, but I'd personally prefer a more organized story.