Reviews for Diary of a Bored Housewife
Loved it!
debslmac chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
:):)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
That was a lot of fun. Smiled a lot while reading.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
I had a blast
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
This was super adorable from start to finish. Thank you! I really liked this short one.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Yay! That was such a cute chapter. Her spending time in Forks with her parents was fitting. Edward's reaction of looking like he won the lottery was wonderful. Her wearing the pencil skirt and ramping up the UST between them! fantastic. Their first, very hot I may add, kiss was great . . . having it interrupted by Emmett, priceless. Like how the six of them all went out for lunch together and felt like old friends from the start. Her dropping the kids off with Leah and not killing her, was great. Sometimes people grow apart and can be adults about the process. I liked that you showed that here. Then the hot, steamy getting to know you weekend was all around perfect. Looking forward to them moving forward.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Ah yes, I knew that Jake was cheating. Very, very glad he moved out. Even more happy that she explained the whole empty marriage thing to Edward earlier, including, her feelings towards him. Loved that he admitted to being attracted to her at the park that day. And, admitting to having feelings towards her also. Really liked that they did not act on them in that moment. This is moving quite nicely without feeling rushed at all. Which is odd, in shorter stories as these. I like it.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
So, just going to say that Jake is not "working" . . . oh, he is staying late and spending weekends at work, but the only thing he is working on is Leah. Glad that Bella and him haven't had sex in a long while . . . since Jake is putting it elsewhere. Nothing worse than a cheater double dipping . . . just gross! Onwards to find out if my theory is close . . .
mrs.addiecullen chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
very good story
kmfroggi chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Journals are awesome lil things! Great story
irishnlove2shop chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Great story!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Good job with this diary format..liked the story :) Thanks for writing and sharing.
sillyvamp chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Do'B chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
beautiful story, Bella has her happy ever after...a big part of me wanted to see Jake suffer for what he done, i guess i despise cheaters even if they both know that their marriage is broken...end one relationship before entering another.
Do'B chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Jake the rat bastard, i hope that Leah was worth it...worth losing his marriage, his home, his garage and his family. i hope that Bella gets more than he is worth in the divorce and the judge makes Jake pay Bella out big time. Jake deserves to lose everything...