Reviews for He's a Malfoy
brilliant incandescence chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
I really like this so far. I hope Rose is okay.
Reensie17 chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
FINALLY TAM YOU UPDATED!

*wince*

Cliff hanger? REALLY? Now you HAVE to update soon!

Otherwise I shall send an angry riot of penguins after you armed with highly delicious cupcakes.

Reensie (_)
magicspoon chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
'bout time ;) Sounds good keep it up!
magicspoon chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Great story! There's a part where you said it was Rose talking when it was Lily (the I have a friend part.) I like the personalities you gave the new generation, keep writing!
Crazy Person14 chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Ok so it's been months and only one person has yelled at me to review, Tam (besides you). Seriously, ONE PERSON. So I guess I'll review, but that's just sad. Good story, lots of cliffs, blah, blah, blah. Happy Now?

Fly on,

~snailz
pigeonattack chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
WOOT! UPDATE!

The angst kills me. It's painful.

Rosco forever, yet they don't even know it...
Reensie17 chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Very nice Tam! Awesome chap! But another cliffhanger? *sigh* I suppose I'll have to wait until that snailz person updates.

I'm not really a nitpicker but I found a suggestion for you. That last part with James and Hugo could have had a bit more italics (seeing as James was being very dramatic). That's my nitpick. Other than that, it was gold.

I hope Rose and Scorpious are together again.

Finally, "Oh, sweet, gullible Lily"

I'll third it.

~R (_)
Avanell chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Great update!
Obssessedcrazedbookworm chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Bahahahhaaha! Oh how freaking funny!
Obssessedcrazedbookworm chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Bahahahhaaha! Oh how freaking funny!
Reensie17 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
OMG! a cliffhanger? Why would you do something like that? Now I have to wait! I've got to say: I've only read the three chapters that you've posted and yet I'm addicted!

Now I see that you haven't updated in a while.

Please, don't get discouraged because of reviews :) For my stories, I'm lucky if I get two reviews per chapter! But I still keep on writing just for those reviewers (or the people who don't review but still read.) You'll always have one person reading your work! And...

You've got another fan! ;D

PLEASE UPDATE!

~Reensie (_)
Reensie17 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I've always loved rose/scorpious stories!

So far so good! :D

On to the next chapter!
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Please update!
pigeonattack chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Wuv it!

Please update soon. For me?

You punctuation is now impeccable. I only caught one thing: you called Rose "Lily", but that's easily fixed.

Love how both Rose and Sco say "never you mind".

Update please!

:)pigeonattack
Esmeralda Ride chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
ahaha andnow Scorpius feels like an idiot! Update!