Reviews for Merlin's Enemy
Aaronna chapter 1 . 3/18
BAHAHAHA!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
HAHA!
Okay, not that I see lancelot as a competitive type but other than that it was all funny, hilarious and brilliant :)
LinBates chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Hehehe hehehe hehehe, I love your 3 idiots!

Great series!
Wolfnight2012 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I love how Morgana and Merlin just start to have their own little conversation... I seriously have my hand over my mouth to stiffle my giggles.
Merlin again denies them all and picks someone else!
chele the original chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
those guys are so messed up. lol morgana is a bitch to laugh at Merlin's misfortune.
Kind Baudelaire chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
love how merlin actually asked morgana to kill him , lol :)
Mullkkkkkk chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
"Kill me now" lol
I would've said that too if some people started bickering about something stupid like THAT
heavenlygothicgirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
oh how nice of morgana. she is evil and that is torture merlin must go through. if only this could be put in the episode! and is it just me or in season three did Arthur seem to get meaner or well back to how hwe was in the begining?
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Oh wow, I didn't know there was a threequel! :D Anyways, another brilliant, hilarious oneshot. Expect more reviews from me, for I am now off to read the other Three Idiots oneshots.
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Yup... Those idiots... Strangely I can see this happening! And Morgana would totally leave him like that, just for her own amusement!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
"I beg you! Kill me now!"

Oh the way you write them is quite hilarious... Poor dears, you're slaughtering their sanity.

She just left. That was cruel!
Max Corvin chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Heyo Stephy-Lou Clark-Weasley (mouthful, eh?)! I worship all your Merlin's Something series. They're hilarious and always make my day!
Cooper101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Great chapter.

Very funny.
Glass Vial chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Honestly, I think I would have begged Morgana to kill me! Poor Merlin. Or, just get her to murder THEM...

I actually can't explain how much I love the way you write this lot. These stories are wonderful, and I hope you continue with them!
GingerWholock chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Paha, I love all of these stories :D

Gaius is awesome! I'm glad he's getting recognision :)