Reviews for I Hate Everything About You
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 53 . 12/12/2014
That cliffhanger has me on the edge of my seat...
Guest chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
Oh crap rangiku and Gin. The two most overpowered perverts outside of Master Roshi. This cannot end well.
Also, Grimmjow and Yoruichi's bet? I can see it.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Pure enough to become zanpakuto? Isn't Hyourinmaru one of those too?
Toshiro could talk to him even before becoming a shinigami.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Kenpachi's paperwork expediting.
So perfect.
Much yes.
Guest chapter 53 . 9/14/2014
Brutal. Tsukune better show no mercy.
The Hollow Luner Fang chapter 53 . 8/18/2014
And so it begins. Or continues. ether way, this is the fight that will make a difference. this was a fun chapter. I will say it is still hard to keep track of which characters are where or when they join the fight. Whatever happens Tukune is going to have a hard fight.
Tharealzero chapter 53 . 8/17/2014
yes yes a million times yes
Guest chapter 52 . 7/31/2014
This Story is is getting Predictable. Add Sex Scenes and a Twist or something. You already kind of Ruined things Nerfing the Bleach characters.

The Beyond S Class Yokai are only as powerful to Low to Middle Level Captain levels
The Hollow Luner Fang chapter 52 . 6/25/2014
well the yoki ex-harem girls are going to die. it was nice knowing them. of and fanfan, really the wrong time to make friends. this ending makes me think of a mid 20th century cliffhanger announcer. Can the girls stall Issac long enough for help to come? What will become of orihime finding out soda's secret? Why does Issac hate bras so much? This and more in nest weeks (maybe) in I Hate Everything About You!
Tharealzero chapter 51 . 6/22/2014
...what happens next?! i must know this is too good!
The Hollow Luner Fang chapter 51 . 6/18/2014
First off, I need to get a sigh out. I just marathoned the entire fanfic from start to finish over the weekend. And I must say, that's tiring. Fun but at the end you need a nap.
The good things first. The story has a clear end game. There is a goal or event that will draw the story to a close and it's not just around the corner. When people write and don't have an end in sight it puts less trust in the writer, in my own opinion. The characters hold onto what makes them distinguishable from one another even when the casts of neither show are small. I find myself laughing at the funny bits and hard at the lemon. I have to say that if you story wasn't enjoyable then I wouldn't have made it past the first 100,000 words.
Now for the bad. As the cast got bigger and bigger I was having a hard time knowing who was present for any given scene. Soifon, the most common example, would have a line of dialogue halfway through a scene that I didn't know she was a part of. I would focus on smaller clusters of characters then having more scenes include almost the entire cast especially in smaller, everyday life, type of scenes.
Watch out for how repetitive you are. Remember that, especially now that you have almost 400,000 words in your story, anyone that has read this far know what is happening. Back story repetition and motivation reminders are important but can get annoying if that's all that a character says. Your fights are well choreographed but are lacking in detail. If you could slow down the descriptions of the fight just a little, not a lot, they could become a lot more enjoyable. And even though the time travel story came out of nowhere, it a nice addition and had been handled well. And if your waiting for a big reveal with Sora and Ichigo you need to give the reader more or better hints about what is being hidden from us and them.
You've also put few character stories on the back burner that where really enjoyable that I wish you put more time in. The Grimijiow and Nekonome growing relationship and his awaking of his zanpacto is a story I would like to see more on.
Overall this is a really fun and interesting and I hope you continue to post:) I hope Tukne doesn't let the mind fuck of Azien get to him. Looking forward to the next one:)
Guest chapter 51 . 5/31/2014
Please Add SexScenes s
Guest chapter 51 . 5/28/2014
Hope Tsukune does not beocome Soul Society lap dog.

Might Control Everything.

He would need to Get Stronger, Much Stronger than his Future Self. He needs to Train without anyone's Knowledge.

Sometimes the Future is not always set in stone.
Guest chapter 51 . 5/28/2014
Aizen is a Douchebag but is Correct. Soul Society will betray Soul made many Enimies becauseof their Treachery. The Bounts, Quincy, and Holows are Examples of that. Would not be Surprised if Sui feng was the one that killed Tsukune.
JulCan1987 chapter 51 . 5/27/2014
This was pretty cool, Ichigo's new power UPS sound interesting. And Aizen is a vampire, that sound cool, forward to the next chapter, please update again as soon as you can. I am really enjoying reading this story.