Reviews for Encumbrance
Aww. Sweet Robin.
Chalantelle chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Girl- Am I pretty?
Boy- No
Girl- Do you want to be with me forever?
Boy- No
…Girl- Will you cry if I walk away?
…Boy- No
The girl walks away, hurt. Tears running down her face as the boy grabs her arm.
Boy- Your not pretty, your beautiful. I don’t want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever. And I wouldn’t cry if you walked away, I would DIE!
…Boy- Please… stay with me?
…Girl- I will
Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you between 1-4 pm. Tomorrow it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life! If you don’t send this to 5 other events you will have relationship problems for the next 10 years. If you paste this on 10 other stories you will get everything you want tomorrow.
PS: this really works fjfg
Gigi chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Very good
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
You go Robin. He trusts Superboy, and that should be enough.
DreamaDove93 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
But he did, didn't he? On Superman :D
LilRicki chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oooohhhhh, very good. I liked this very much. Very in-character on everyone's parts. Well done.

-LilRicki (aka PansyChubb)
Reina Grayson chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Batman never has been one to trust, think, in Batman Beyond, he kept a piece of Kryptonite hidden for decades and gave it to Terry when Supes was being controlled by Starro.
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Well that was easy, everybody likes pizza

Pizza is to food what blondes are to women

But this was a cute story, very good

Only thing bugging me was that Bats didn’t give Robin a tight lead container, if light is leaking through then it isn’t tight
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was great, I liked it!
AssertiveArcher chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Love the comeback Robin had at the end. I must admit it's different to see a more on edge Batman in this considering the show has shown him being rather generous to the team (on occasion). But it's an great story. I think it shows that even though Batman is more accepting of Superboy now he wasn't at first just like he was in the second episode. He didn't seem too thrilled with Superboy's being but he wasn't afraid to confront it like Superman was.

Fun read. Gonna stalk the rest of your gallery now.
youngjusticefreak chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Looooooooooooooooev it! Poor Robin. Even though Batman has been being nice to Supey he still thinks of EVERY outcome! Gosh Batman!
Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
awww good story it shows rob would never do anything to hirt his team:D
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Whoa... I never even thought of BATMAN thinking of Superboy this way! Superman, being meanie he is to the poor boy right now, maybe, but BATMAN...? T.T That's so sad! But I loved this nonetheless! *U* The emotions, actions, interactions, how IC you kept them! *U* Rock on! *U*
MiraiKurosaki chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This was really great. I liked seeing Robin's defiance but ultimate loyalty to Batman. I think you captured his torn feelings well and the interaction between mentor and student was really great.

I feel bad for the kid. I hope he doesn't have to use it either :(

Really nicely done