Reviews for Out of the Dark
MionePadfootLover chapter 12 . 6/17
I love this story. I really hope you find the inspiration to finish it. You're quite talented
pc's hate P.C chapter 12 . 6/17
I know you'll probably won't finish this story, but I just wanted to say, this is really good. I love your story! ️
Good Story
sainlyinsain chapter 12 . 2/3
In. Love.
This chapter made me CRY. CRY! I HATE THE DURSLEYS!GGEHJEHDHDJD
I've got some suspicions about Helios though
Wah chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
This is story amazing dude! Keep up the good work! Lil Hermione was a great plus.
Izzy9901 chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
sweet. Add a chapter about the full moon.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/4/2016
Are you continuing this? Please update if you are!
Your right, Sirius doesn't really seem to connect well with this storyline and a really young Harry would probably not react notably to an escaped convict so adding Sirius in might end up shifting the story a bit to much although it could work, changing Sirius character slightly.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 12 . 12/13/2015
I would love the end to it! It's really good. If you do write more, here's my input. If you are going to let Sirius out early it should be because Harry's playing with Ron and Ginny/Hermione and Scabbers, and Remus recognizes Peter. I think Harry should stay at the Weasly's every full moon. That would give him a reason to and incorporate him into the family like in the books. :) good story.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
:) :) :) :) :) fivo smilieos!
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
:) I like it so far! Remus is just about my favorite character, so I love reading about him.
MoonyTheBookworm chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
Asdfghjkl this is amaziiiiing! When do you think you'll next update? It's sosososososososo good!
GinevraMollyWeaslyPotter chapter 11 . 9/20/2015
Is this ever going to be updated? It's been nearly a year since I read this last, I still love it, but I was hoping for an update.
Morganite109 chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
Great story
I am Fandom Trash chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
I love this so much, I can't wait for you to update, I don't think there's anything I dislike about this awesome, amazing fanfic.