Reviews for Out of the Dark
Izzy9901 chapter 12 . 6/14
sweet. Add a chapter about the full moon.
Are you continuing this? Please update if you are!
Your right, Sirius doesn't really seem to connect well with this storyline and a really young Harry would probably not react notably to an escaped convict so adding Sirius in might end up shifting the story a bit to much although it could work, changing Sirius character slightly.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 12 . 12/13/2015
I would love the end to it! It's really good. If you do write more, here's my input. If you are going to let Sirius out early it should be because Harry's playing with Ron and Ginny/Hermione and Scabbers, and Remus recognizes Peter. I think Harry should stay at the Weasly's every full moon. That would give him a reason to and incorporate him into the family like in the books. :) good story.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
:) :) :) :) :) fivo smilieos!
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
:) I like it so far! Remus is just about my favorite character, so I love reading about him.
MoonyTheBookworm chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
Asdfghjkl this is amaziiiiing! When do you think you'll next update? It's sosososososososo good!
GinevraMollyWeaslyPotter chapter 11 . 9/20/2015
Is this ever going to be updated? It's been nearly a year since I read this last, I still love it, but I was hoping for an update.
Morgan Lovegood chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
Great story
I am Fandom Trash chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
I love this so much, I can't wait for you to update, I don't think there's anything I dislike about this awesome, amazing fanfic.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/18/2015
Ok, I'm not to good at reviews that give advice but here I go. I think that you should have Harry make friends with either Gwen or the other boy (not Stephen) and Hermione. They should become a little group. Then Harry should start to strike back when Stephen teases him. Also it'd be cool if you could bring Tonks in. Also maybe Mrs. Weasley could bring Ron over for a play date and they could be friends. Hope you consider one of these.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/15/2015
More please!
MaraudersForever62 chapter 12 . 2/22/2015
Update anything! Just please update. I hate it when I fall in love with fics abandoned and 5 years old :( please update?
Enchanted-Warbler chapter 12 . 2/12/2015
this is amazing! i read it all in one go. its exactly how i would have imagined Remus rescuing Harry from the Dursleys. I love that you introduced Hermione so early too (I actually may have done a little happy dance). I know its been five years since you last updated but if you ever decide to continue i will happily be one of the first to read!
Penelope L. Rose chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
I must say, I hate it when I fall in love with stories that haven't been updated in years….
Penelope L. Rose chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
They use non-metric in the books, UK versions included (JKR said they her editors wanted to change it, but she said she thought wizards would stick with the more archaic system).
The UK isn't as metric as Americans like to think.