Reviews for Out of the Dark
I can't help grinning at what Remus must be thinking when harry says he doesn't want to be a snitch. Snitch. *laughing*
They are English therefore its tap not faucet. Good story
SnapeIsNotOnFyee chapter 10 . 1/7
I love it! So sweet! Remus shouldn't have died... Jk Rowling makes me upset sometimes. Ah well
Thanks!
Hey!
It's cool if Harry had an allergy as a child. It's possible (and common) to grow out of an allergy as one grows older. Thanks for the awesome fic!
MionePadfootLover chapter 12 . 6/17/2017
I love this story. I really hope you find the inspiration to finish it. You're quite talented
pc's hate P.C chapter 12 . 6/17/2017
I know you'll probably won't finish this story, but I just wanted to say, this is really good. I love your story! ️
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2017
Good Story
sainlyinsain chapter 12 . 2/3/2017
In. Love.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/5/2017
This chapter made me CRY. CRY! I HATE THE DURSLEYS!GGEHJEHDHDJD
I've got some suspicions about Helios though
Wah chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
This is story amazing dude! Keep up the good work! Lil Hermione was a great plus.
Izzy9901 chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
sweet. Add a chapter about the full moon.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/4/2016
Are you continuing this? Please update if you are!
Your right, Sirius doesn't really seem to connect well with this storyline and a really young Harry would probably not react notably to an escaped convict so adding Sirius in might end up shifting the story a bit to much although it could work, changing Sirius character slightly.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 12 . 12/13/2015
I would love the end to it! It's really good. If you do write more, here's my input. If you are going to let Sirius out early it should be because Harry's playing with Ron and Ginny/Hermione and Scabbers, and Remus recognizes Peter. I think Harry should stay at the Weasly's every full moon. That would give him a reason to and incorporate him into the family like in the books. :) good story.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
:) :) :) :) :) fivo smilieos!