Reviews for Out of the Dark
GinevraMollyWeaslyPotter chapter 11 . 9/20
Is this ever going to be updated? It's been nearly a year since I read this last, I still love it, but I was hoping for an update.
Morgan Lovegood chapter 12 . 9/4
Great story
I am Fandom Trash chapter 12 . 7/1
I love this so much, I can't wait for you to update, I don't think there's anything I dislike about this awesome, amazing fanfic.
Ok, I'm not to good at reviews that give advice but here I go. I think that you should have Harry make friends with either Gwen or the other boy (not Stephen) and Hermione. They should become a little group. Then Harry should start to strike back when Stephen teases him. Also it'd be cool if you could bring Tonks in. Also maybe Mrs. Weasley could bring Ron over for a play date and they could be friends. Hope you consider one of these.
More please!
MaraudersForever62 chapter 12 . 2/22
Update anything! Just please update. I hate it when I fall in love with fics abandoned and 5 years old :( please update?
Enchanted-Warbler chapter 12 . 2/12
this is amazing! i read it all in one go. its exactly how i would have imagined Remus rescuing Harry from the Dursleys. I love that you introduced Hermione so early too (I actually may have done a little happy dance). I know its been five years since you last updated but if you ever decide to continue i will happily be one of the first to read!
Penelope L. Rose chapter 12 . 1/3
I must say, I hate it when I fall in love with stories that haven't been updated in years….
Penelope L. Rose chapter 10 . 1/3
They use non-metric in the books, UK versions included (JKR said they her editors wanted to change it, but she said she thought wizards would stick with the more archaic system).
The UK isn't as metric as Americans like to think.
Icess Potter chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
I think this is a very well writen fanfic! please update soon!
Mary-Sue chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
FREE SIRIUS! FREE HIM NOW! Okay, you haven't updated this since 2011, but I don't really care. This is one of those sweet and adorable little fanfics with Harry having the potential to be a happy little boy, so this is a great story. I love happy kid Harry's, and being raised by his hot I mean nice uncle Remus is such a wonderful thing. Now, I'm hoping you have another chapter up by Monday, because according to my therapist, I have to stop stalking fanfic authors.;) Have a nice day, get some inspiration, add in a super hot Sirius Black, I don't CARE if Azkaban made him all not hot and stuff... so, I think you get the point. Byee!
GinevraMollyWeaslyPotter chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
Please update this. I am in love with this story. I even read it twice to make sure I still wanted to read it when it was updated.
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
Update please.
Lady Celestial Star chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
ACkk! Come on! Continue the story PLEASE!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/30/2014