Reviews for Drowning My Sorrows
R. Jersey Leigh chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
WOW! Can't wait to read more. I like the pace you're taking with Edward and Bella. It's making it hard to not read more when there isn't anything left to read!
R. Jersey Leigh chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I absolutely love how you introduced Bella. No one is perfect and God you proved it. I love this!
crimsnqt chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Well now. Bella is really getting into things. Drinking, coke, experimental to say the least. I realize her loss is why she is on this path. But, what else was there before Renee past...hmmmm You are setting up a wonderful platform for this story.

I like the way you are weaving the characters in as well. And not too long of a wait for E to show up once B got to forks. Nice!

Great job sweetie! I'm looking forward to catching up.

J
crimsnqt chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I'm interested to see where this story is going and from where it is coming. Immediately one is pulled in because it's not so obvious what is going on. What loss is she talking about, what has transpired in the last 6 months the narrator is referring to? I like that, it keeps things interesting. Looking forward to the next chapters.

J
SOFisticated1 chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
I like the POV change. Great chap.

SOFisticated1 chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
That was a good chap/great update. Just work on what we spoke abt. ;) laters.

Scarlett Valencia chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
I loved it...B doing coke, oh my! But well done sweetie
Scarlett Valencia chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
HELLO STALKER!

Okay I know I said that I wouldn't leave one behind but my fingers made me type. Just one word needs to be changed for spelling: threw instead through. But otherwise, great f**king story though!

Adding it to my favourites and story/author alerts...Hope you feel sepecial! (;

See ya on twitter!
SOFisticated1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
You're a tease, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Looks great so far and can't wait to see what you do with it. Good Luck :).

SOFisticated1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011