Reviews for Recipe for Catastrophe
glittercrumbs321 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
you just had to break my heart now didn't you... really beautiful story though and inching its way towards being my OTP!
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
NO NOT WRONG AT ALL! LILYLOUIS FTW! Oh good god I love this,
JuliasDesire chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh my God, this was so breathtaking.
I love it to no end! *-*
The scene in James' Room was amazing.
I need to read more of your stuff. :D
HarryPotter4everandalways chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I really loved this story! It was well written!
Squid7000 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was just lovely. The ending sentence was perfectly placed, even if it did completely brek my heart.

Beautiful job,

Squid
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
When I read that it was Louis/Lily, I just clicked the title immediately. :) I love Louis/Lily. And I was totally enjoying all the angsty stuff until... well, I hated the ending. :) It would've been fine if it was Lily/Lorcan or something but Lily/Scorpius just irks me. Because I really think that Scorpius and Rose belong together. :) Anyway, i guess over all it was nice. :)
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
PEARL. I CAN REVIEW NOW!

And this was lovely, as I've already told you! I officially like LouisLily for cousincest now, even if it was such an unhappy ending, because /gosh/ the rest of it was adorable.

LOUIS. HE WAS . He was so sweet and cute and just great.

LUCYLORCAN. I LOVE. ;)

And the ending, with LilyScorpius was so sad but so touching and.. fjjkd.

CAN I JOIN YOUR ARMY? :D

/adoring face
malfoymaiden chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
oh my god oh my god.

Okay first. I only ever shipped Lily and Hugo before but now I am having a reaaally hard time choosing between Hugo and Louis.

I love this fic to bits! It's very, very well-written and I could just see the characters dancing right before my eyes.. god you're so good. I'm just really sad at the ending, and that Scorpius didn't end up with Rose. LOL.
kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I liked this. I don't know why. I have no prob with cousincest, except Al and Rose, I don't know why, I've just never liked it much. Louis is one of my fav characters. I know it's impossible, but I wish she didn't end up with Scor. Not just cos I like rose and Scor but because you wrote LilyLouis so well! I do like Lily, which is why I don't like her with Scor and Teddy, I think. They never seemed perfect enough. I love them, but they have so much potential with others, like Lils does. But whatever, I liked this.
Lilu Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I LOVE IT!I actually love that someone think just like me!

I have this thing with Gin and Lily that I almost pair 'em with to much people...

Lily's

Scor,Hugh,Ly,Teddy,Fred,Louis,Sirius I know its sick but also imagine how would be if Jamie and Al fall in love with her... I think I like incest story too much haha...

Althouht my favorite is Scor and Lils.

While Ginny and (I'm really sorry) Ron...
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Okay, maybe not one of my more favorite pairings. But besides them being cousins, the story was amazing!

I love how you put words together to create cute little phrases like sparkleshineskin or whatver. It's so original!

Great job as always :)
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
No. NO. No. I command you to change the end. Okay? Okay!

Cousincest had never rung all that wrong to me. I'm not sure why. I don't actually like Louis, though. His name annoys me.

BUT STILL. He should've gotten his happy ending!

This was really sweet, Pearl. :) Now, if you write a nice story 'bout Louis getting his happy ending, I will quite die of delight.
combeferring chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Dude, that was awesome. As in owirhgweoghweo awesome.

And I can see why it would become your favourite Lily pairing. Because it was ahmazing! Louis was perfect and I love him to pieces and you just about broke my heart at the end! It was just so beautiful and your style of writing is amazing and GAH I WANT TO WRITE LIKE YOU!

And now I know you can do cousincest, I am begging for you to write a JamesLucy. Pwease? :)
itspondemonium chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
this was... interesting. i don't really like cousincest but as far as they go this wasn't so bad
lowi chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Okay, it felt just a bit wrong, but you managed to make this so right, even though it felt weird sometimes. So, I have to say I liked it a lot, it was really well-written and beautiful!

Just a question, what does OTP means? Don't get it, haha:)