Reviews for Red Dress
luluhrh chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
this is pure wonderful-ness. EDWIN FOREVER!
TheHaloFreak chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
THE FEELS THE FEELS! IM LIKE SHAKING ALL OVER SO CUTE MERGOSH FEEEEEELLLLLSSS
PhoenixGirl513 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
love it! thats EXACTLY how i imagined alphonse would act in such a situation
(wow, everything that happens in this story and THATS what i notice... im hopeless)
jess chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
wow. just, wow. THAT WAS FRIGGIN AMAZING! Good work!
Blazingfyres chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Aww... that was sooo cute! And sooo sweet! God, I haven't read anything like that before! I liked how you showed both sides, how Edward reacted as well as how Winry reacted.
LOVE IT! :D
Kin no Tatsu chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
(MANIACAL GIGGLES RESOUND THROUGH THE GLORIOUS BUILDING!...[WTF?])

Ed's embarrassed and I find it absolutely adorable!

V#Vxx
Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Awesomeness. LOVED IT 100% percent. excellent.
Doppler Effect chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I'm reading this for the second time (or just did, anyway), and I STILL laughed my head off at them because they were just SO embarrassed about it. Keep writing!
SakuraCherryBlossomKokoro chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I swear I giggled through the whole story. Al seemed kind of OOC but not too much as for Ed and Winry what can I say... hmm... PERFECT really they were so well typical but in a good way. It's been a long time since I read such a great EdxWinry story. I loved it thou I would love to read a longer story. Well anyway loved the story
LaRire chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Nice. _ 3 What boards did you RP on? I did so for several years myself...it's half the reason why I'm as into writing and reading as what I am.

I really liked this...EdWin for the Win!
Insanity Drives chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Aww! Ed and Winry are so cute! (I say that in the most 'I am a respectable male who happens to only be a bit "Fangirly"' way possible)
sama-chan chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Awww that was so cute and perfect and absolutely stupendous!
FullMetalShortyLuver chapter 1 . 2/24/2011