Reviews for Heal
SailorDeathMoon chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
nyehhhhhhhhh! Omigosh! I totally just got into this paring, like 4 hours ago, and u did a great job my good fellow. A great job!
Honest Workin' Apple chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
AWESOME! I'm new to this pairing, but now...I LOVE IT!

ONE OF MY FAVORITE LOZ FANFICS!

WTG an keep it up! ;D
Earth Gods Lyric chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Welcome to the pairing! XD Anyway, for your first Zelda fic, it's amazing. Agreeing with Liney, you portrayed Link in a way more suited to him. You made the characters actually IN character here, and that's just awesome. Plus, it made me "d'aww" throughout. Cookies to you.
wgtytrye chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This. This was amazing, considering you're new to the pairing. Alot of authors, (including me sometimes -) portray Link as a little kid, when he's really not. I mean, you capture what I think he'd be like almost perfectly. Not talking too much, and not all... uke-ish. I mean not being totally submissive... I think. Linebeck is even more in-character here than alot of stories I've read, including mine. xD TOTALLY POINTLESS RAMBLING. Anyways, awesome job. And thanks for following/favoriting TMTLY.
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Hey, you tried, so that's all good. XD not that it was lame. I think this is the first LinebeckXLink I've ever read, so you know. ;)
Oniyuri-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2011